Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got mine in as well this morning pretty much replicated my order from last year except I went with hybrid this time since I drive 70 miles daily all city.

Cactus Grey
Lariat w/luxury package.

Will sell my awd with 4k tow package once my hybrid next year

·
Registered
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
17 Posts
No luck yet. I spent 90 minutes waiting in the dealership lounge while they tried to connect through to Ford and place the order. Finally they swore to me that they would phone me to come in when they have an actual order ready to sign off on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got an XL with only a couple of options. All went well and I got a price lock on it. I didn't get the fullsize spare tire or the sliding window because they seem to be linked to the purchase of other options that I did not want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just ordered xlt, silver lux. Package. Mud flaps $135.00 floor mats, spray on bed line. Blue interior. Price lock at msrp $29,xxx. Can add or subtract any option up to the point of vin being issued. I think this will take over a year to get, how much longer who knows...

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
490 Posts
BTW, MSRP was agreed on.
When I called my dealer rep. to roll my '22 hybrid XLT order to a '23 hybrid XL, we did not even discuss price. but the copy of my order that they sent to Ford indeed has it at MSRP, or actually maybe lower, as when I subtract the freight cost, the $2,750 credit from Ford, and $100 for trailer hitch (only option I went for), the number is under $19,999. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts
On XL at least - the sliding window ($150) is tied to the Co_pilot package which is ($650) and comes with a "free" full-size spare. I went with these and a few other options - I can't imagine a truck without an opening rear window...especially with such a short bed as the Maverick...so i bit the bullet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
On XL at least - the sliding window ($150) is tied to the Co_pilot package which is ($650) and comes with a "free" full-size spare. I went with these and a few other options - I can't imagine a truck without an opening rear window...especially with such a short bed as the Maverick...so i bit the bullet.
Ah, I don’t know much the back window thing and can add to my order. You got me thinking if I need that, thinking what does the bed size have to do with the window? Can’t I just crack the rear windows?

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
490 Posts
Ah, I don’t know much the back window thing and can add to my order. You got me thinking if I need that, thinking what does the bed size have to do with the window? Can’t I just crack the rear windows?
I suppose he meant if you need to haul 10 foot sections of PVC pipe or something you can have it come into the cab thru the open rear window.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts