Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I suppose he meant if you need to haul 10 foot sections of PVC pipe or something you can have it come into the cab thru the open rear window.
Exactly. In my Ram 1500 with a 6.5ft bed and 4 doors, i can carry a 10+ft piece of pvc...or 2x4s...or whatever will fit thru that rear window. In a Maverick, with a 4.5ft bed, it would be a pain/inconvenience to even carry a 7ft item - unless you have the window.

Some people might not need to carry those types of thing - but can you ever be sure? If nothing else, the sliding window is nice to have for airflow purposes...though not sure it's $800 "nice" (even though it comes with other stuff, on XL).

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
478 Posts
Exactly. In my Ram 1500 with a 6.5ft bed and 4 doors, i can carry a 10+ft piece of pvc...or 2x4s...or whatever will fit thru that rear window. In a Maverick, with a 4.5ft bed, it would be a pain/inconvenience to even carry a 7ft item - unless you have the window.
Window is pretty small, so you couldn't haul much. But if 2X4s, I wouldn't haul more than a couple, leaning against the glass.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When I called my dealer rep. to roll my '22 hybrid XLT order to a '23 hybrid XL, we did not even discuss price. but the copy of my order that they sent to Ford indeed has it at MSRP, or actually maybe lower, as when I subtract the freight cost, the $2,750 credit from Ford, and $100 for trailer hitch (only option I went for), the number is under $19,999. (y)
what’s the $2750 credit from Ford? We are still waiting on our 2022 hybrid ordered 10/16/21. Please advise what’s the credit....missed that. Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
198 Posts
It is ONLY for original '22 orders that become '23s. It compensates for the higher '23 price (and then some).
"(and then some)"... Not true in every case. If you wanted to order the equivalent of the 22MY Lux model you originally ordered, you will have to pay for things they took out (spray-in bed liner, tie down racks, etc.) as well as add on a whole other package (Co-Pilot 360 Assist).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Based on my roll over completed Tuesday:

XLT Hybrid (base went from $23,360 to $24,455);
XLT Lux package (no bed liner or tie down rails, price of package dropped accordingly to $1,730);
Cyber Orange. (Website showed a $495 upcharge in 22, no upcharge shown on my sales sheet);
Moon Roof (no price increase)
Rear sliding window (no price increase)
CP 360 (No price increase)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts