Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Carbonized Gray Lariat Lux 360/360A Hybrid
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I called my dealer today. My 22MY order has been canceled & deleted, with a confirmed 23MY order in it's place. Yay, right? Well, hold your beer...

Turns out, as of today, the system is STILL not allowing my dealer to access, much less edit, the order. It's grayed out on his screen. I'll call him on Monday to see if they've fixed the system. Anyone else with this issue? Did you get it resolved?

In the meantime, I'm gonna email Tim at Long McArthur to see if there's something that has to be done in order to access the order. Never a dull moment with this truck purchase...

·
Registered
22 Maverick DLX FX4 waiting on my Lariat Hybrid rollover 23
42 Posts
I am in the same boat. There is a glitch preventing Hybrid roll over in the Ford system. I expect it to be fixed this week so we can make changes and submit.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE 11.21.22: Talked to my dealer. The system is back up and we went through my order. I had to drop the spray-in liner and he didn't see anything that alluded to the cargo bed system or rail system or anything like that. I know there's a post somewhere here that details how to go deeper into the order to itemize it onscreen and ensure things aren't hidden. Once I find that post, I will email him to check into it. He didn't know anything about ensuring the COVP was entered and accepted, but will talk to his regional sales manager to see if we need to do COVP again because this was a new order. (He is worried about duplicating orders and messing with their allocations.)

Additionally, CP-360 Assist was NOT checked, so I had him add it to the order. By the end, he confirmed an unscheduled/clean order for a MY23 Maverick Lariat Luxury CP-360/CP-360A with a Priority 10. Also, he was assuming that all the contact info transferred over, but I asked him to verify the email he had because "I forgot what I gave him". When he finally went to the screen, he saw the system didn't have my contact info in there...not the email, address, or phone number. (Thanks to Tommy for that hint.)

I guess I will check with Ford Marketing Customer Services tomorrow (giving it an overnight to let the changes show up throughout the system). I don't have complete faith my dealer is up to date on this Maverick process, so until I do, I will keep researching & verifying with Big Ford.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have had difficulty w/ my dealer not knowing what's going on as well. Last they told me they updated the order and changed priority code to not be 99, but have avoided me at all costs when I ask what priority it was changed to. No mention of redoing COVP. Did you get your price match certificate # from big Ford yet? Big Ford rep told me it expires in Jan 2023, and my question to her was what if the truck is not built by then..so she said as long as the dealer has it on file and has applied it. I have not contacted the dealer regarding that yet, but fordvideoguy had mentioned that those rebate certificates are accessible by all dealers w/o any special info from us...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had difficulty w/ my dealer not knowing what's going on as well. Last they told me they updated the order and changed priority code to not be 99, but have avoided me at all costs when I ask what priority it was changed to. No mention of redoing COVP. Did you get your price match certificate # from big Ford yet? Big Ford rep told me it expires in Jan 2023, and my question to her was what if the truck is not built by then..so she said as long as the dealer has it on file and has applied it. I have not contacted the dealer regarding that yet, but fordvideoguy had mentioned that those rebate certificates are accessible by all dealers w/o any special info from us...
Good points. I'm going to try to call Big Ford today (for other reasons) and I'll see what they say.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update: the dealer said they checked w/ their rep yesterday and were told "Mavericks are not in the COVP program." wth.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: the dealer said they checked w/ their rep yesterday and were told "Mavericks are not in the COVP program." wth.
Clearly, there's some sort of disconnect. I'm not going to worry right now about it. We obviously have a private offer extended to us and as rollovers from 2021, we are getting special consideration. We'll get the specifics straightened out before the end of the month before things get locked in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Clearly, there's some sort of disconnect. I'm not going to worry right now about it. We obviously have a private offer extended to us and as rollovers from 2021, we are getting special consideration. We'll get the specifics straightened out before the end of the month before things get locked in.
the following post also addresses COVP

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Ford could not give me any updated information today. They did confirm that my MY22 has been canceled, but hell, I knew that. All they could see was my old order. They said that to track my new order, I should get a copy of the preview order sheet that was generated when my dealer submtted my MY23 order. They said something about a "new" order (or sales?) code. The only new information I got was my actual private offer certificate code. That was nice, but not really what I was looking for. So my next step will be to go to the dealership and get a copy of that preview order sheet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Big Ford could not give me any updated information today. They did confirm that my MY22 has been canceled, but hell, I knew that. All they could see was my old order. They said that to track my new order, I should get a copy of the preview order sheet that was generated when my dealer submtted my MY23 order. They said something about a "new" order (or sales?) code. The only new information I got was my actual private offer certificate code. That was nice, but not really what I was looking for. So my next step will be to go to the dealership and get a copy of that preview order sheet.
If they were talking about "sales code," that's the dealer # in the top right corner of the order sheet, but that would have been the same as your original order. Maybe they just didn't know what else to say.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If they were talking about "sales code," that's the dealer # in the top right corner of the order sheet, but that would have been the same as your original order. Maybe they just didn't know what else to say.
My guess it's a new ORDER number...it essentially being a new order and all. They can still refer back to the old order number for reference in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts