Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though my dealer had the order guide and was able to get options added to my order. the system was jammed and would not allow him to place any order for a new model. Did anyone else experience that issue? :unsure:

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
172 Posts
That was pretty much what I heard was happening too. The sheer number of dealers accessing and placing orders was bogging down the system.
I suggest we all become very patient and expect that we're all going to be waiting a long time for our vehicles. After all, there's still '22s remaining to be produced, then customers with unbuilt '22s who roll over to '23s who will have priority for builds(and who knows how many of these there are remaining, nobody seems to know the actual number), and then us who are creating orders now. I'm not expecting any word of my Maverick heading to production until at least Spring at the earliest.

·
Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
487 Posts
The dealer had my specs for a 2023 for a month and was able to order it on 9/20. Dealer said the window for ordering 2023’s was extremely short due to the fact that they are rolling the remaining 22’s into 23. I have realistic expectations that I might see it before snow flies in fall of 2023.
Unrealistic. Probably January. Shipping alone takes 6-8 weeks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts