Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered online from Maverick site in mid June. Went to closest Ford dealer, McLaughlin Ford. Sat down with Harold Brogdon, placed order, XLT Hybrid and gave a $1,000. deposit. Found this site and started gathering news from you folks. After a week and no conformation from Ford, I called McLaughlin Ford., Someone had forgot to turn my order in. In the following weeks, I learned more things, like adding 360 view and deleting the spray in bed line to speed up production. A lot of good that did now. Twice to add or delete these, I would call and leave a message for Mr. Brogdon to call me back.. After a few days, I would call until I got thru to him. Production date was 9/27/21. Then changed to week of 9/29/21. Two weeks ago, I called and left a message for him to call me back about why I could no longer get the Vin # and order # to work. No call back so on Oct 16th I called the sales manager, Ron Jordan, and explained why I was calling. He promised to look in to it and get right back to me. Nothing. The only way I know what's going on is thru you guys. Ford should give Ya'll the commission for the sale. Thanks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
What Mav said.... also $1000 down seems like alot for an order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts