Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the dealer today because my status is “Shipped” and they told me that it is in Illinois waiting for a truck to bring it to Va. Beach. My email said that it would arrive between 05 July to 11 July. That will make it 13 months since I ordered it. It is my dream truck and I am so excited.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where are you in the process?
I ordered the first week of November '21. Got an order confirmation email later that day. In March '22, I got another email suggesting that removing constricting items from my order might make it come earlier because they won't be waiting for those parts. And...uh, that's about it. No VIN, build date, or anything. So I don't know if I can say I'm truly "in the process".

·
Registered
Ordered a white XLT 2.0 FWD with mats and hitch receiver, that's it!
162 Posts
Got a call today from my dealer. They changed me from a priority 19 to priority 2. They said the Ford rep said with this I should get a build notice within 2 weeks.
Given it is Ford, we shall see.:cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got a call today from my dealer. They changed me from a priority 19 to priority 2. They said the Ford rep said with this I should get a build notice within 2 weeks.
My dealership they couldn't change the priority. I suppose I could all again and when they can't, say "Yes, you can. Do you know who you're talking to?"

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dealership they couldn't change the priority. I suppose I could all again and when they can't, say "Yes, you can. Do you know who you're talking to?"
I ordered the hybrid First Edition and I have waited. At one point I thought the dealership would put a hit out on me because I called so often. I never received an email to remove options because once you order a first edition model you are locked into the package. Be thankful that you have it on order. Also, since you ordered before Dec 27 2022, they can’t raise the price on you. When you get your VIN and then your window sticker if the price increase is there it will be removed once you pickup the truck because Ford will reimburse the dealership. Hang in there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I called the dealer today because my status is “Shipped” and they told me that it is in Illinois waiting for a truck to bring it to Va. Beach. My email said that it would arrive between 05 July to 11 July. That will make it 13 months since I ordered it. It is my dream truck and I am so excited.
What Dealership? I got mine up in Williamsburg last Oct

·
Registered
KIA Niro LX / ordered Ford Maverick XLT Luxury Pkg
7 Posts
I have been Priority 2 for at least three (3) weeks and haven't heard a thing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine came in almost two weeks early before the date Ford gave me. I’ve had it about four months and still love it.

·
Registered
2012 Ford Escape
11 Posts
Mine says “Shipped” also. I ordered last August and it should be at my dealership in Arizona by June 23!! Today is the 22nd and it’s still not there!! Of course they don’t know a thing…. I am hoping it’s not stuck on a train somewhere along the damn boarder!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mine says “Shipped” also. I ordered last August and it should be at my dealership in Arizona by June 23!! Today is the 22nd and it’s still not there!! Of course they don’t know a thing…. I am hoping it’s not stuck on a train somewhere along the damn boarder!!
Call your salesman and ask him to use the DORA number to find out where your truck is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Call your salesman and ask him to use the DORA number and it will tell you where your truck is. I asked my salesman to use it and he told me my truck is Illinois.

·
Registered
3 Posts
13 months!!!! Ridiculous !! I ordered mine in Oct. I guess I won't see or drive it till we have 2 feet of snow 😝. I guess this is the new way to order cars. No more going to the dealership and examining what they have on the lot. No more bartering with the salesman. Basically, all auto manufacturers are aiming at Converting all dealerships just to repair stations. I'm not sure about anyone else but that really stinks, especially for the sales people. I really question whether there's a chip shortage, it doesn't seem to affect phones computers TVs vacuum cleaners you name it. Only thing that chips shortage affects is Us, the car/truck consumer. Let's see??? November isn't too far away🤔. Hopefully I can live until I get to see my truck, (I'm 70).
Wish you well with your new truck. May the wind always be at your back. ( That'll help gas mileage).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
13 months!!!! Ridiculous !! I ordered mine in Oct. I guess I won't see or drive it till we have 2 feet of snow 😝. I guess this is the new way to order cars. No more going to the dealership and examining what they have on the lot. No more bartering with the salesman. Basically, all auto manufacturers are aiming at Converting all dealerships just to repair stations. I'm not sure about anyone else but that really stinks, especially for the sales people. I really question whether there's a chip shortage, it doesn't seem to affect phones computers TVs vacuum cleaners you name it. Only thing that chips shortage affects is Us, the car/truck consumer. Let's see??? November isn't too far away🤔. Hopefully I can live until I get to see my truck, (I'm 70).
Wish you well with your new truck. May the wind always be at your back. ( That'll help gas mileage).
I am not far behind you. This will be my last vehicle so that is why I got the fully loaded First Edition model.

·
Registered
2012 Ford Escape
11 Posts
Call your salesman and ask him to use the DORA number to find out where your truck is.
I talked to him today and he says it should be there by no later than the 27th! I moved to Florida a couple months ago & will fly back to Arizona and drive it home to Florida! Can’t wait for the road trip!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts