Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
10 months to the day. It's finally here. Hybrid XLT for me, alto blue! It's beautiful! Handles really well quiet! Alot more truck than I expected! I'm very pleased! Just wish there were incentives for the long wait!
Congrats to you!!! Hope many years of Maverick enjoyment with your beautiful pup pictured!😃 My girl loves riding in the Maverick.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The color pops in the sun. Quick look it looks black. Inside colors gray with orange/red accents. Really nice, materials. Nothing tinny! Very solid. Plenty of room front and back. Very little road noise. Handles great. Brakes are something to get use to, very grubby. After a few days I get better with them.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Looks like the Grey/Sliver bar in the grille matches the wheels on the XLT? Does it? That looks great. Wish I would have been able to see this color in person. Good for you for that buy! My girl siss. needing a bath. on her favorite chair in the office, my post due filing lol
Dog Furniture Couch Comfort Picture frame

·
Registered
501 Posts
I love dogs and cats...sorry all. They love you unconditionally as you have heard before. My girl Siss is lost with Darci, who I had to end her life on May 23 of last year. She was that one of kind dog. I love Sissy, she is wonderful. It was like Darc knew when I was down, and knew how to cheer me up. Siss is more herself. But anyway sorry for rambling. Siss LOVES the Maverick. There is slobber in the inside to prove it.. I will post... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Glad to hear, I waited 8 months Alto Blue XLT hybrid and I couldn't be happier. Great engineering, a lot of vehicle for the money. Haven't yet tried all the options I got 360 with it and it works great. Getting 41mpg rural roads 50-60 mph highway I get 37 at 70 mph. It was worth the wait.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not a penny actually I got $ 500 off for being a Farm Bureau client. I agree, mine is Alto Blue Hybrid XLT with 360 hitch, full spare drop in liner. Got a good soft folding tonneau from Trident? for $ 230 fits fine. Getting 41 mpg average though the A/C is using 2 mpg of those. Also, with A/C on a hot day it goes to normal mode and looses mpg so I have to remember every time I start to put in ECO mode.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts