Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone!
I am just now starting the process. I went online to build and customize the truck. I am currently awaiting the dealerships to contact me for the next steps. Does anyone care to share the complete process with me? Start to finish? I am also a first time truck buyer so it's kind of exciting. I have a family member who is ordering a bronco and they estimated her waiting time up to 2 years. Just curious to learn about the process and see your all's experiences. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I established 'my Hybrid order' on June 8th - the first order by my dealership. The truck's status is 'in production' with delivery date TBD. Make sure you press on to establish an 'order number', next you will receive a VIN number and then you need to be patient. I think it's gonna be awhile.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello, Everyone!
I am just now starting the process. I went online to build and customize the truck. I am currently awaiting the dealerships to contact me for the next steps. Does anyone care to share the complete process with me? Start to finish? I am also a first time truck buyer so it's kind of exciting. I have a family member who is ordering a bronco and they estimated her waiting time up to 2 years. Just curious to learn about the process and see your all's experiences. Thanks so much!
Welcome. If you know what you want, I wouldn't necessarily wait to be contacted at this point. What I MIGHT do is make sure you have that build and price in front of you, then call 5 or 6 dealerships (mix of big town/smaller town), ask to speak to the sales manager or internet sales manager. Tell each dealership exactly what you want to order and ask that sales person to email you the dealer's out the door price on delivery. Tell them up front that you're contacting 5 other dealerships to get their prices too. Don't tell them which other dealers. Don't answer return calls, just emails.

If I did that, I think I'd know pretty quickly who I wanted to do business with.

Or, you can do what my husband does, and call the closest dealer and tell them you want to go over there and order a truck. 🤷‍♂️🤷🏽‍♀️😃

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I established 'my Hybrid order' on June 8th - the first order by my dealership. The truck's status is 'in production' with delivery date TBD. Make sure you press on to establish an 'order number', next you will receive a VIN number and then you need to be patient. I think it's gonna be awhile.
Thanks so much !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome. If you know what you want, I wouldn't necessarily wait to be contacted at this point. What I MIGHT do is make sure you have that build and price in front of you, then call 5 or 6 dealerships (mix of big town/smaller town), ask to speak to the sales manager or internet sales manager. Tell each dealership exactly what you want to order and ask that sales person to email you the dealer's out the door price on delivery. Tell them up front that you're contacting 5 other dealerships to get their prices too. Don't tell them which other dealers. Don't answer return calls, just emails.

If I did that, I think I'd know pretty quickly who I wanted to do business with.

Or, you can do what my husband does, and call the closest dealer and tell them you want to go over there and order a truck. 🤷‍♂️🤷🏽‍♀️😃
Thank you so much! I'm about as impatient as your husband, I believe 😂

1 - 6 of 6 Posts