Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody,

I have been eyeing the Maverick for a few months now, and after I saw one in person I was convinced.

I ordered my Maverick a few days ago, Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the Luxury package and a few other add-ons.

I currently drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek with 70k miles, love the car, but I want the utility/functionality of a truck. I was originally looking at Tacomas, but I was swayed by the great look, high gas milage, and low price of the Maverick.

I just wish that there were options for push to start and wireless charging on the XLT because the Lariat interior is just not my style.

Cheers,

-Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I am new too. I have the exact same idea with you. I take a look at Santa Cruz, and found Maverick is much utility and switch to ford. may I know which dealer you ordered from? do they charge extra on top of MSRP? If they don't charge, then I can place my order there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new as well, I ordered the blue Lariat with everything but the first edition package. I can't wait till it arrives!! I just hope it's not as long as some say. Glad to find this forum. I will post pictures when it gets here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Everybody,

I have been eyeing the Maverick for a few months now, and after I saw one in person I was convinced.

I ordered my Maverick a few days ago, Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid with the Luxury package and a few other add-ons.

I currently drive a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek with 70k miles, love the car, but I want the utility/functionality of a truck. I was originally looking at Tacomas, but I was swayed by the great look, high gas milage, and low price of the Maverick.

I just wish that there were options for push to start and wireless charging on the XLT because the Lariat interior is just not my style.

Cheers,

-Mike
Just ordered the same truck and optional package in Canada. I strongly believe in this little truck as I had the small Chevy S-10 From 1988. Still looking for a VIN. Let’s go!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered cactus grey lariat and with the fx4 package, luxury package and the towing package. Pretty much every option but the moon roof and first edition. Hope it dosent take forever to be built

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered cactus grey lariat and with the fx4 package, luxury package and the towing package. Pretty much every option but the moon roof and first edition. Hope it dosent take forever to be built
I hope you have better luck than me. I put my deposit down July 28 for the exact truck as you. All I have seen since is a we have received your reservation email August 9 😏

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hope you have better luck than me. I put my deposit down July 28 for the exact truck as you. All I have seen since is a we have received your reservation email August 9 😏
Not sure of what the process is but I ordered on Nov 19 and got an order confirmation later that evening. The dealer told me 14 weeks max but Im expecting a wait till about june

1 - 13 of 13 Posts