Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dealer closed for the Holiday. He did reply to the "Merry Christmas" on the 23rd. The dealer was open today and yepers, got charged the new price on the changes to my order. Oh' well. By the time it arrives there may be other dealers accepting XPlan and maybe I can just find something from inventory somewhere.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Read on other site the increase applies to any Mav not yet built. This is so Wrong of Ford to do this to any past and new customers. We agreed to a model truck and price. It is not our fault Ford does not know how to do the math to determine what to charge for their product. I can see it for future orders, not fair for any the customer already signed paperwork through a dealer on.

So, is this the ‘new’ Ford we are supposed to think highly of after this BS if this price change is true. I am not thinking much of that blue oval at the moment.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please do not let whatever you hear on YouTube or other sites cause a panic. Ford is closed this week, so there is no way for dealers to get clarification until next week. Worrying about this- when we cannot get you factual information is foolish.

All my unscheduled orders went up- including my son's June 8th order ($890). I believe this was an unintended error on Ford's end, and expect it to be corrected next week- when they are back in the office. If not, then I will join the rest in stating my displeasure at the price changes for existing orders. I have already sent my concerns up the flagpole. Until next week, Happy New Year!

·
Registered
210 Posts
My understanding form a forum post is if you had a signed dealer order the winfow sticker will reflect the higher cost, if any, then Ford will remove the extra charges.

·
Registered
2022 Maverick XL
11 Posts
Get your Maverick order in by 12/26. New orders after that date will face price increases on certain trim levels and packages.
Ordered mine 11 /8/21 and got it July 24 2022...the sticker was 23475...I got basic...so under 20,000 is what I thought when ordered...then dealer added after market 3000 and told me if I didn't want to pay it he could add 4000 and put on lot...wow..should have walked out.but it took all this time to get one I weakened...but after talking with friends and family am calling ford...I also didn't get the options I wanted which dealer said..did I really need...have been ford person for 50 years..and not my first purchase of new from this dealer...probably will be my last!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts