Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I do wish that car makers would stop substituting safety tech for visibility. I have Copilot360 and I still wish my truck had integrated blind spot mirrors. The yellow light telling me something is next to me is helpful, but I'd prefer to actually see how much "nothing" is beside me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I do wish that car makers would stop substituting safety tech for visibility. I have Copilot360 and I still wish my truck had integrated blind spot mirrors. The yellow light telling me something is next to me is helpful, but I'd prefer to actually see how much "nothing" is beside me.
Agreed. The integrated blind spot mirrors have usually been a Ford staple of late. Not on the Maverick - perhaps a price point item or..... sales pitch for Copilot 360? I would
like this as an option AND fog lites....please. 🇺🇸✔

·
Registered
191 Posts
Agreed. The integrated blind spot mirrors have usually been a Ford staple of late. Not on the Maverick - perhaps a price point item or..... sales pitch for Copilot 360? I would
like this as an option AND fog lites....please. 🇺🇸✔
I paid $36k for this truck. If Ford can put them on my 17k Focus, they should be able to put them on my newer, more expensive trimmed Maverick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts