Ford Maverick Forum banner

New XL Maverick owner

Tags
tires wheels
3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  PARALEX 
#1 ·
Hi all my first time checking in here, excited to be part of the group! Our reserved Maverick came in yesterday and we picked it up and I’m just totally excited! We are interested in having our XL lifted 2 inches with new tires and wheels… Anybody have any info regarding this?
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Congrats and welcome to the XL family! I love mine…. As the previous poster mentioned the “other forum” (maverick truck club) has a lot of info on that…. Tire rack has a rendering tool where you can see the Mav in whatever color you want with rims rendered on…. Can give you an idea what something looks like on your color even if you don’t buy from them (other Ford options as well)…. Lug pattern is 5x108 and anywhere from a 30mm to 45mm offset should work…. I put aftermarket wheels and tires on my XL, lemme know if you have any questions

#4 ·
Looking at putting 246/65/R17 BF Goodrich Trail Terrain T/A tires on the 17x7.5 Alphaequipt Foxtrot which are +35mm offset. This is my first time ordering aftermarket wheels and tires for a vehicle so I'm a bit wary, do you forsee any issues with this setup? Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.