Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am pretty new to truck, never owned one before. Sorry for some newbie questions.
1. What is this accessory used for - Cargo Management System – Bed Tie-Down Locking Rails with Two (2) Locking Brackets
2. Without select SYNC 3 which is included in Luxury package, is the default infortament system touch screen and compatible with Android Auto?
3. Adaptive Cruise Control is only in Lariat Luxury package, no way to select it separately ?
4. Is spay-in bed liner useful ? Can bed mat work as it ?

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I am pretty new to truck, never owned one before. Sorry for some newbie questions.
1. What is this accessory used for - Cargo Management System – Bed Tie-Down Locking Rails with Two (2) Locking Brackets
2. Without select SYNC 3 which is included in Luxury package, is the default infortament system touch screen and compatible with Android Auto?
3. Adaptive Cruise Control is only in Lariat Luxury package, no way to select it separately ?
4. Is spay-in bed liner useful ? Can bed mat work as it ?

Thank you

1. It is meant to attach straps to hold down your cargo in the bed.
2. Yes, compatible with android auto and apple carplay
3. no, only lariat luxury
4. spray in is the way to go. protects your bed way better and is grippy. aftermarket like LINE-X is always an option too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1. It is meant to attach straps to hold down your cargo in the bed.
2. Yes, compatible with android auto and apple carplay
3. no, only lariat luxury
4. spray in is the way to go. protects your bed way better and is grippy. aftermarket like LINE-X is always an option too.
Thank you for the information!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Thank you for the information!
Hello needacar. You will love owning a Truck. This Maverick is perect size if you live in a tight urban city. Depending on what you need it for, it can do many things. It can haul 4x8 sheets of plywood, haul an appliance home, and tow your jet ski. Plus carry your spouce and three kiddos! It's actually a no brainer for many people. The value it has is almost infinite. I hope the durablity equals the the 1970's Maverick! Good luck on your choice. I did read about a month ago I beleive from Kelly Blue Book, I have read alot, so I can't remember exactly but it said the XLT would carry the highest resale value if your in to that, regaurdless of ecoboost or hybrid. I finally opted for a Oxford White Lariat, FX4, Tow pk, spray in bed liner. LED bed lights, and pasenger side tool box. Ford's orginal ad for the 1970 Maverick.....keep it simple! Well I went over board lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello needacar. You will love owning a Truck. This Maverick is perect size if you live in a tight urban city. Depending on what you need it for, it can do many things. It can haul 4x8 sheets of plywood, haul an appliance home, and tow your jet ski. Plus carry your spouce and three kiddos! It's actually a no brainer for many people. The value it has is almost infinite. I hope the durablity equals the the 1970's Maverick! Good luck on your choice. I did read about a month ago I beleive from Kelly Blue Book, I have read alot, so I can't remember exactly but it said the XLT would carry the highest resale value if your in to that, regaurdless of ecoboost or hybrid. I finally opted for a Oxford White Lariat, FX4, Tow pk, spray in bed liner. LED bed lights, and pasenger side tool box. Ford's orginal ad for the 1970 Maverick.....keep it simple! Well I went over board lol.
Thank you sir. I ordered Lariat without any package to try it out, if everything works for my family, I will upgrade in next two or three years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts