Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
So I was able to place my order but I wanted to get the keyless entry pad and the auto starter but I was told that was not available any more.
The 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide shows "SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad, driver side" for the XLT
Remote start was and I believe is still available as an option with your build or after delivery.

·
Registered
2022 Cactus Gray Lariat Lux 360 Hybrid
208 Posts
The 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide shows "SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad, driver side" for the XLT
Remote start was and I believe is still available as an option with your build or after delivery.
Is (was) the keyless entry standard on the Lariat or Lux trim or just available as a standalone option?

·
Registered
150 Posts
So I was able to place my order but I wanted to get the keyless entry pad and the auto starter but I was told that was not available any more.
‘Auto starter’.Did you mean remote start? That is still available on your smart phone using Ford Pass app…..thought the B pillar keyless entry pad is still standard on all Mavericks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There is two remote start possibilities:
  1. On the key fob for (RF). This was dropped from the Luxury packages and must be ordered separate
  2. Ford Pass. on all models
According the Packaging Guide (on post 5) the keypad is only on the XLT and Lariat. Not on the XL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
‘Auto starter’.Did you mean remote start? That is still available on your smart phone using Ford Pass app…..thought the B pillar keyless entry pad is still standard on all Mavericks.
That's what I meant, I didn't know I could use that app to remote start the truck, if the keyless entry pad is now included then that makes me happy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[/QUOTE
Remote start comes on every model free via the ford mobile app. I don’t know about remote start via the key fob but the remote start works pretty thorough the app and even from my Apple Watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts