Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Maverick XLT hybrid July 10, 2021. I have never received an email about confirmation, production, delivery….nothing. I have contacted the dealership about 4-5 times and every time I basically get “It’s in the system. It’s been ordered. It’ll get here when it gets by here.“ But reading all of your comments it seems like that’s not right so now I’m worried that it never properly got ordered. What should I do? Give me some details on how you guys got information about your trucks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I didn't get much information from the dealership, but the lack of email confirmation from Ford is concerning. I received emails when I made the initial order, when it was in production and when it shipped. I did not receive an email when it arrived. The dealership called me the same day. They were not quick to anser any messages I had left about my order, but I had Ford emails saying it was being built. I do not like that you don't have any emails from Ford.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't get much information from the dealership, but the lack of email confirmation from Ford is concerning. I received emails when I made the initial order, when it was in production and when it shipped. I did not receive an email when it arrived. The dealership called me the same day. They were not quick to anser any messages I had left about my order, but I had Ford emails saying it was being built. I do not like that you don't have any emails from Ford.
Yeah. I am very concerned at this point and don’t know what to do.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I reserved online on maybe July 5th. Sales person called about an hour later. I drove over to the dealership on July 6th and sat down with the general manager - who was the person most familiar with the order process. We went over the reservation. He made a couple of suggestions to remove the bed cover and splash guards, just in case, and he printed out my order, with prices, which I signed. Then he submitted it online and handed me a copy for my records. (I told him up-front and in a laughing way that I am very much a 'trust but verify' buyer so we'd all be a bit happier if he just gave me a copy of everything.) Then he copied my driver's license and completed a 2nd form online which he told me was Ford's verification that I was a real person - which we now know as the ROVP form - and he gave me a copy of that as well. By that time, I had already received my confirmation of order from Ford.

I have a physical file of pretty much every document and email related to my order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well if you got a Vin # then I'm sure there's a scheduled build date. Someone should know the answer. I just received my Build date today. Ordered July 9th. Week of Feb 28th is when its suppose to be scheduled. We'll see. That's where I got my vin number. Never got one before the email today. I'm happy that you are making progress with your vehicle!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
352 Posts
The algorithms Ford uses puts everything into question. This because of shortages, transport, and area. Just to name a few. I ordered my Maverick 2.0 Oxford White FX4, tow pk, bed lights, passengerside tool box Lariat, the first week of August. I ordered a Big Bronco with Sasqutach v-6 tow pk, aux lights, Oxford White(changed to Eruption Green) last week. So my Big Bronco is still not made. That was July 20, 2020. This is why I ordered a Maverick. The Maverick is at my dealership Jan 14th 2022. Waiting for them to call me. I have recieved Ford o Grams about the Bronco and Maverick, thou....threw out this whole ordeal. Hope you get your Maverick soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts