Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get a Nov.1st build, I got mine today. (Oxford White Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, Tow pk, pass. tool box, spray in liner, LED bed lights). I ordered it on July 29th. So happy to hear it from Ford! Congrats to all who did!!!! Celebrating tonight! CHEERS!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone get a Nov.1st build, I got mine today. (Oxford White Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, Tow pk, pass. tool box, spray in liner, LED bed lights). I ordered it on July 29th. So happy to hear it from Ford! Congrats to all who did!!!! Celebrating tonight! CHEERS!
mine is 11/1 too. (XL, area51, 2.0, fwd, 360, hitch) ordered 9/10, scheduled 9/16.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did they say how long before it's in your hands? I'm curious how long it takes to build out and ship to your dealer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Makes sense, they're all getting built in Mexico. I'd imagine all you southern buyers will be the first to get them. Never know for sure though 😆

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
21 Posts
Crazy how this is playing out, some are getting build dates and ordered in Sept while others are ordered in June etc

·
Registered
13 Posts
Crazy how this is playing out, some are getting build dates and ordered in Sept while others are ordered in June etc
at first i wondered if that was due to deposit placed or not? but sitting back and watching the constraints unfold i placed the most simplified version i could to not have hold ups. i already sold my vehicle it is replacing so i'm driving a 55 year old car daily now with a 87 year old ford truck as back up for that one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My thinking was the same, I also ordered a baseXL but now talking to dealer about going to a XLT. I wonder if that will push me back further. You would think they would run the a few base for show on the road

·
Registered
178 Posts
It seems pretty random, but I have noticed that the Ecoboost models have been prioritized first including those with lux packages. A lot of the people with September orders getting scheduled now have been Ecoboost orders. Now the Hybrids that don't have lux packages have started getting scheduled more. I hope my Hybrid Lux with sliding window gets scheduled this month. My order was confirmed on 7/24.

I talked to my dealer rep and he said the Hybrids might not come in till next year, but I'm sure that's wrong since I know they're being scheduled. These next few weeks they're cranking out production so fingers crossed we call get scheduled.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It seems pretty random, but I have noticed that the Ecoboost models have been prioritized first including those with lux packages. A lot of the people with September orders getting scheduled now have been Ecoboost orders. Now the Hybrids that don't have lux packages have started getting scheduled more. I hope my Hybrid Lux with sliding window gets scheduled this month. My order was confirmed on 7/24.

I talked to my dealer rep and he said the Hybrids might not come in till next year, but I'm sure that's wrong since I know they're being scheduled. These next few weeks they're cranking out production so fingers crossed we call get scheduled.
Maybe he meant next year for hybrids actually being on lots? Hard to say, but it seems like they just aren't producing as many hybrids as expected.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You would think Ford would give updates other than production dates

·
Registered
XLT, FX4, 4K towing in Velocity Blue.
10 Posts
My thinking was the same, I also ordered a baseXL but now talking to dealer about going to a XLT. I wonder if that will push me back further. You would think they would run the a few base for show on the road
I changed my build and was scheduled the very next day… I wouldn’t worry about changing your order pushing you back.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did they say how long before it's in your hands? I'm curious how long it takes to build out and ship to your dealer.
No they didn't. I have heard the average is about 21 days from build date. I hope that is true. Here in SW Florida so......Would love to have it before Thanksgiving before I go to Blue Ridge, Georgia. 🤞

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Your a real trooper. The REAL Base unit! Cool!!!!!! Keep us posted. When did you order/get build date?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe he meant next year for hybrids actually being on lots? Hard to say, but it seems like they just aren't producing as many hybrids as expected.
Ford got their facts wrong. The Hybrid sold 60% to EcoBoost 40%. Ford thought 30% for the Hybrid. That's what I read. That 21,000 dollar price tag, with the value of that little hybrid Truck, was to hard to pass up for thousands of people! I would have choose the hybrid if you could have got the FX4 with it. ( by the way folks, Ford and Toyota 20 years ago went in together to engineer these hybrid systems) ( Ford did pull out thou, so they paid Toyota a Royality to use what Toyota patented) So that system, if the Prius is any indicator, should be a good system.🤞

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick
11 Posts
My color is Alta Blue wonder when it will go into production

·
Registered
21 Posts
No they didn't. I have heard the average is about 21 days from build date. I hope that is true. Here in SW Florida so......Would love to have it before Thanksgiving before I go to Blue Ridge, Georgia. 🤞
Mullinex Ford said they are large dealer and can get quicker results but not impressed so far with the way they are dealing with it

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
25 Posts
Makes sense, they're all getting built in Mexico. I'd imagine all you southern buyers will be the first to get them. Never know for sure though 😆
When you have a production date, then that date comes, then it gets shipped (according to @FordVideoGuy 4-6 weeks after build date, since it's shipping from Mexico to Kansas City, then to wherever you are.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I got my production e-mail, Ford in the e-mail said I could track the Maverick build, 😄. Hope you recieve yours soon.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My color is Alta Blue wonder when it will go into production
I would ask your dealership. I haven't heard that Alto Blue has been delayed. I read an article that Rapid red was scarce, thou ... It's amazing what Fauci Kung Flu has done to supplies.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts