Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Crazy how this is playing out, some are getting build dates and ordered in Sept while others are ordered in June etc
Location, location, location
(And your dealer makes a difference too)

In an Elon Musk like move it seems like the trim levels are in a ratio meaning some option combinations seem to get scheduled faster.

Despite the “by order” aspect of this it appears Ford favors specific #’s of allocations to each region.

Ah well it will get clearer in a few months, somebody should make a “owner/location “ map of the US, folks who get their truck could “pin” their city, might make for some fun water cooler talk after 1 truck hits Wisconsin compared to 10,000 in LA alone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone get a Nov.1st build, I got mine today. (Oxford White Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, Tow pk, pass. tool box, spray in liner, LED bed lights). I ordered it on July 29th. So happy to hear it from Ford! Congrats to all who did!!!! Celebrating tonight! CHEERS!
I have a Nov 1 build scheduled for an XLT Area 51, 2.0, AWD, towing, spray in liner. I ordered on 6/11 and believe the hold is now off of the spray in liners and thus finally got a build date.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone get a Nov.1st build, I got mine today. (Oxford White Lariat, 2.0 Eco, AWD, FX4, Tow pk, pass. tool box, spray in liner, LED bed lights). I ordered it on July 29th. So happy to hear it from Ford! Congrats to all who did!!!! Celebrating tonight! CHEERS!
Yes got my notice on 9\16 for build week of Nov 1, ordered 9\9. xlt 2.0. Quicker than I thought. I think the 2.0s are rolling out...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes ordered it Aug 11th received an Email last week to be built the week of Nov. 1st lariot no sun roof or bed cover but everything else.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered cactus grey XLT AWD LUX and FX at the end of June, got the email they received my order but haven’t heard anything else???

·
Registered
240 Posts
I’m a little a head of you 10/25 for my XL and expect delivery around the first week of December

·
Registered
23 Posts
I HAD a Nov 1 build week. Got an email from Ford last night that it has been pushed to 8 Nov...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a build date week of 10/25 and then got an email from ford moving build date to 11/1. Hope yours stays the same

21 - 31 of 31 Posts