Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.

THANK YOU ALL THAT ORDERED THROUGH US!

My offer is now expired for the Maverick. I cannot fulfill anymore.

HOWEVER!!! Looking for a deal on the Explorer, F-150, Edge, or Escape. Same deal.
4% under invoice plus tax, fees, and a $394 Doc Fee on an Order.

Feel free to dm/call/email me

[email protected]
215-608-0373

Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code

No additional deposit required.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.
I am offering 3% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…
Feel free to dm/call/email me
[email protected]
215-608-0373
Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code
No additional deposit required.
I'll bite. Invoice on XL without options is 19595, so that would mean you're offering at $19007.15, right? Thanks!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll be excited when I see an out-the-door price. Many years back I received a similar offer about low under invoice pricing, only to come in and see they added some $600 window etching/anti-theft system, undercoating, tint, and other add-ons at high fees that bumped the price a ton. So while the vehicle was under invoice, the out the door price was nothing special. Ended up passing on that and getting out current vehicle, a 2009 Ram 1500, at $9,800 under MSRP, which was also way under invoice although I forget by how much since we just negotiated out-the-door to make it less confusing.

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about an experience years ago with a totally different dealership. I have no experience with Chapman, and was giving general advice.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll be excited when I see an out-the-door price. Many years back I received a similar offer about low under invoice pricing, only to come in and see they added some $600 window etching/anti-theft system, undercoating, tint, and other add-ons at high fees that bumped the price a ton. So while the vehicle was under invoice, the out the door price was nothing special. Ended up passing on that and getting out current vehicle, a 2009 Ram 1500, at $9,800 under MSRP, which was also way under invoice although I forget by how much since we just negotiated out-the-door to make it less confusing.
Are you in the Delaware Valley? So far everything has been good with ed. I went to a few by me and they are the best so far

·
Registered
122 Posts
Are you in the Delaware Valley? So far everything has been good with ed. I went to a few by me and they are the best so far
I'm in Houston, TX, was just giving advice to negotiate out-the-door price over the phone before making a long drive. Even if there's a trade-in and financing, you can always negotiate those after you've come to an agreement on a fair profit for the dealership on the vehicle by itself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about an experience years ago with a totally different dealership. I have no experience with Chapman, and was giving general advice.
Ja reach out to me in Monday and send me your build and zip code.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course any discount is nice but it would cost me more in airfare and travel time in getting the vehicle back to Reno. But....a visit to Tony Lukes for a cheesesteak or roast port w/broccoli rabe is indeed tempting along with a Wawa pretzel and a good (not Rita's) lemon water ice. Damn...I'm hungry now.
Sounds to me like you need to make the trip!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.