Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.

I am now offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…

Feel free to dm/call/email me

[email protected]
215-608-0373

Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code

No additional deposit required.

If you have already ordered through me you will also receive the 4% under invoice as well. You don't have to do a thing!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed Simpson. I am the Business Development Manager for Chapman Ford in Philadelphia.
I am offering 3% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfers…plus tax/tags & $394 PA doc…
Feel free to dm/call/email me
[email protected]
215-608-0373
Chapman Ford of Philadelphia, 19114 is the zip code
No additional deposit required.
I'll bite. Invoice on XL without options is 19595, so that would mean you're offering at $19007.15, right? Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ed is great guys. He's putting numbers together for me and he can't be beat. I went to threw other Ford dealers and in so many words they told me if your getting that deal take jt.
Chris thanks for the kind words! Excited to help everyone out!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be excited when I see an out-the-door price. Many years back I received a similar offer about low under invoice pricing, only to come in and see they added some $600 window etching/anti-theft system, undercoating, tint, and other add-ons at high fees that bumped the price a ton. So while the vehicle was under invoice, the out the door price was nothing special. Ended up passing on that and getting out current vehicle, a 2009 Ram 1500, at $9,800 under MSRP, which was also way under invoice although I forget by how much since we just negotiated out-the-door to make it less confusing.

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about an experience years ago with a totally different dealership. I have no experience with Chapman, and was giving general advice.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll be excited when I see an out-the-door price. Many years back I received a similar offer about low under invoice pricing, only to come in and see they added some $600 window etching/anti-theft system, undercoating, tint, and other add-ons at high fees that bumped the price a ton. So while the vehicle was under invoice, the out the door price was nothing special. Ended up passing on that and getting out current vehicle, a 2009 Ram 1500, at $9,800 under MSRP, which was also way under invoice although I forget by how much since we just negotiated out-the-door to make it less confusing.
Are you in the Delaware Valley? So far everything has been good with ed. I went to a few by me and they are the best so far

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are you in the Delaware Valley? So far everything has been good with ed. I went to a few by me and they are the best so far
I'm in Houston, TX, was just giving advice to negotiate out-the-door price over the phone before making a long drive. Even if there's a trade-in and financing, you can always negotiate those after you've come to an agreement on a fair profit for the dealership on the vehicle by itself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Edit: To clarify, I'm talking about an experience years ago with a totally different dealership. I have no experience with Chapman, and was giving general advice.
Ja reach out to me in Monday and send me your build and zip code.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Of course any discount is nice but it would cost me more in airfare and travel time in getting the vehicle back to Reno. But....a visit to Tony Lukes for a cheesesteak or roast pork w/broccoli rabe is indeed tempting along with a Wawa pretzel and a good (not Rita's) lemon water ice. Damn...I'm hungry now.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course any discount is nice but it would cost me more in airfare and travel time in getting the vehicle back to Reno. But....a visit to Tony Lukes for a cheesesteak or roast port w/broccoli rabe is indeed tempting along with a Wawa pretzel and a good (not Rita's) lemon water ice. Damn...I'm hungry now.
Sounds to me like you need to make the trip!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
310 Posts
Of course any discount is nice but it would cost me more in airfare and travel time in getting the vehicle back to Reno. But....a visit to Tony Lukes for a cheesesteak or roast pork w/broccoli rabe is indeed tempting along with a Wawa pretzel and a good (not Rita's) lemon water ice. Damn...I'm hungry now.
LOL!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts