Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
I live in Sierra Vista Arizona. There is a Chapman Ford in Phoenix but I’m 2300 miles from you guys. No one here is running a special that I can find. Would I save anything going with you and getting it shipped? I can’t spend 3 days driving home.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I live in Sierra Vista Arizona. There is a Chapman Ford in Phoenix but I’m 2300 miles from you guys. No one here is running a special that I can find. Would I save anything going with you and getting it shipped? I can’t spend 3 days driving home.
Hi Rob,

I don't know if it would be cost effective for you. I can tell you my offer is 4% under invoice. Shipping would be up to you to arrange. Please feel free to reach out to me directly [email protected] it's the fastest way to reach me at the moment.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi Rob,

I don't know if it would be cost effective for you. I can tell you my offer is 4% under invoice. Shipping would be up to you to arrange. Please feel free to reach out to me directly [email protected] it's the fastest way to reach me at the moment.
Thanks, unfortunately I believe the shipping would negate the savings. Sad because I am 4 hours from the factory in Hermosillo Mexico.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks, unfortunately I believe the shipping would negate the savings. Sad because I am 4 hours from the factory in Hermosillo Mexico.
Find you a Ford fleet dealership and ask about courtesy delivery. Most people are paying $200-$300 for it to a dealership in their area. That’s the best way to get the 4% under invoice and delivered you should save a good Chunk of money even with delivery.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Of course any discount is nice but it would cost me more in airfare and travel time in getting the vehicle back to Reno. But....a visit to Tony Lukes for a cheesesteak or roast pork w/broccoli rabe is indeed tempting along with a Wawa pretzel and a good (not Rita's) lemon water ice. Damn...I'm hungry now.
Debating the same as a fellow renoite. Local dealer told me to get fucked when I asked if he could match, told me he's marking up 10% over MSRP.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Debating the same as a fellow renoite. Local dealer told me to get fucked when I asked if he could match, told me he's marking up 10% over MSRP.
I am not a fan of our local options. The other big difference when purchasing out of Reno is you don't have to deal with inflated dealer fees, you go directly to DMV. Since I have lived here, my last five purchases were not in Reno.
  • Used Miatas
    • South Lake Tahoe
    • Garderville
    • Minneapolis, MN
  • GMC Yukon
    • Durham NC
  • VW Alltrack
    • San Francisco CA

41 - 48 of 48 Posts