Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,
Olliewood checking in. I'm a father of 3 of you count me Maverick. I was so fortunate to land a black 2L XLT with Lux and 4k tow packs. I bought it right off the hauler after an inventory search of local dealers. It was marked in transit on the site - so scour the desert daily my friends. I had a similar truck ordered in August except it was the hybrid, got an email that said it would be a few more months so I started hammering the inventory search feature on the website. Will be posting pics after I get the lift, tires and black steel wheels squared away!

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
howdy, I have a 2008 Ranger 4x4 that blew its thermostat housing and overheated on Sept. 16. I went to the dealer next day and ordered an XL Hybrid with a few features. The dealer doesn't tell me much, just that the truck will" be awhile". I get most of my info from reading this forum. Since I didn't reserve a truck first Ford doesn't send me any information., they should change that and communicate with all the buyers. The Ranger is the best vehicle I've ever had. It has a blown head gasket but we put in sealer and its runs most days. I'm gonna miss that truck but I sure hope I get the Maverick before it finally dies.

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Administrator
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined after lurking all month. I'm just returning home after driving to 3 different dealerships to put in an order. None of them are taking hybrid orders until summer, for the 2023 model. Is that nationally, or just the dealerships I went to?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shakes here! Heart of the Texas Hill Country, just back from the Sugar Bowl to see the Bears curb stomp the Reb's ;) Have driven F150's, Expedition's, Explorer's, etc....... for years. The Maverick caught my eye, and I decided to give her a try. The Hybrid really looked good, but I went with the Eco-boost to get the extra HP/torque. Chose the Lariat FX4 towing package version to be more practical for what I need going forward. Haven't received a build date yet (ordered 11/4), but hoping it comes up in the next couple of weeks ;) I haven't decided whether to give up my Genesis Coupe yet (runs like a bat outta hell!): parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say "adios" till morrow - or not ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
When can I expect Delivery ? My order went in 6/24/2021 and I have not heard a single word in MONTHS and my Dealer tells me NOTHING !I have no build date,,,,,,, NOthing !

21 - 40 of 77 Posts