Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a test drive and was sold on the spot!

Just ordered (early October) an XL with AWD, 4k towing, co-pilot, alloy wheels, sunroof in carbonized gray from a dealer in the Ottawa area. Was actually able to negotiate an accessory credit. Dealer indicated they had an order allocation and indicated it would probably take 6 weeks to get a confirmation on the build. Now I am hearing from reviewers that the 2022 production has been sold out and there will be significant delays, 9 months or longer!

Wondering what order confirmation and build timelines other buyers have been told?

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
I took a test drive and was sold on the spot!

Just ordered (early October) an XL with AWD, 4k towing, co-pilot, alloy wheels, sunroof in carbonized gray from a dealer in the Ottawa area. Was actually able to negotiate an accessory credit. Dealer indicated they had an order allocation and indicated it would probably take 6 weeks to get a confirmation on the build. Now I am hearing from reviewers that the 2022 production has been sold out and there will be significant delays, 9 months or longer!

Wondering what order confirmation and build timelines other buyers have been told?

View attachment 1807
I place and order with Donnelly Ford , June 23 , XLT It is in Production now with ETA of Nov 9.
I would like to know which Dealer in Ottawa has Maverick on show.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered mine on June 18, and I have a confirmed production date for November 1. Hopefully, there are no delays.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just ordered one today from a dealer in Alberta. XLT hybrid. They told me 10-12 weeks but more realistic 14-16 weeks. No talks on delays besides the Christmas shutdown. Fingers crossed 🤞

1 - 6 of 6 Posts