Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to order XLT with luxury package. Site says luxury package includes spray in liner, which was one of the reasons for this particular package. Have been told by dealership that drop in liner is being substituted. Not what I wanted. Oder on hold.

·
Super Moderator
77 Posts
From what we’ve heard, the spray-in bed liner is no longer being offered. You can always have it done aftermarket. I’m sure you will find someone here willing to buy your drop-in liner.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Tried to order XLT with luxury package. Site says luxury package includes spray in liner, which was one of the reasons for this particular package. Have been told by dealership that drop in liner is being substituted. Not what I wanted. Oder on hold.
Have you reached out to another dealer to confirm this? I see the same thing on the Ford website.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was told the same thing, that drop in was the liner. I showed my dealer my app and they were going to take out the drop in when it got to them and spray in the new one. I just ended up getting a lariat with all the options

1 - 7 of 7 Posts