Ford Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to my dealership and they said the "order module" wasn't coming out until October. Does that mean we can't even order our trucks until then? I have yet to talk to the salesperson themselves to get more details but I was wondering if anyone knew what an "order module" was?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got off the phone with a Dealer and the order sheets are NOT available yet. He told me it may be another month before we can actually place an order.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got off the phone with a Dealer and the order sheets are NOT available yet. He told me it may be another month before we can actually place an order.
I placed my order, got my build sheet, and a confirmation email from Ford confirming my order

Your dealer either doesn't know what they're doing or is lying to you

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still waiting on my email from Ford. I'll call my dealer next week and ask about it if it doesn't show by then.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I placed my order, got my build sheet, and a confirmation email from Ford confirming my order

Your dealer either doesn't know what they're doing or is lying to you
As a follow-up, after I saw on this post people ordering, I contacted the Dealer and got my order in with Ford confirmation of the build.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It's really strange your dealer clammed they could not place the order... I got my confirmation email from Ford on the 9th.
OrderConfirmation.PNG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts