Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!!

A bit late to the game because my original plan was to purchase a new midsize truck, but decided to go with a Maverick 2.0/AWD because it is the best fit for my needs and wants.

I have an appointment for this Monday to place my order and deposit. I was told it will probably take 3-4 months, which is ok.

I have NEVER paid MSRP for any new vehicle. Is it still possible to get a deal at invoice price? I understand this is not a good time for buyers. What was your experience?

I live in MD, and do not mind a reasonable distance for a good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Everyone!!

A bit late to the game because my original plan was to purchase a new midsize truck, but decided to go with a Maverick 2.0/AWD because it is the best fit for my needs and wants.

I have an appointment for this Monday to place my order and deposit. I was told it will probably take 3-4 months, which is ok.

I have NEVER paid MSRP for any new vehicle. Is it still possible to get a deal at invoice price? I understand this is not a good time for buyers. What was your experience?

Your best deal if you don't work at a Ford dealer (D Plan) or for Ford (A or Z Plan) is to join the Mustang club of America to get X Plan it cost $35. You'll need to make sure your dealer honors X Plan there is a lot of dealers not honoring it right now. But the pricing is just above invoice but below MSRP.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello Everyone!!

Check with the other site ... M truck club dot com as there are 2-3 offering deals, and there is one in Horsham PA going 4% below invoice. dealerinsider is the posters name. I have an order with him, and doing a drop ship to GA.
tom

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check with the other site ... M truck club dot com as there are 2-3 offering deals, and there is one in Horsham PA going 4% below invoice. dealerinsider is the posters name. I have an order with him, and doing a drop ship to GA.
tom
That sounds really good!! Did you make a deposit? Did you receive a signed purchase order from the Sales Manager?
Email from Ford confirming your order?

Sorry about so many questions.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered my Maverick through Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. Tom and company are great to work with and very responsive.

·
Registered
36 Posts
That sounds really good!! Did you make a deposit? Did you receive a signed purchase order from the Sales Manager?
Email from Ford confirming your order?

Sorry about so many questions.
No deposit required, emailed confirmation and confirmation from FoMoCo within 5 minutes.
But apparently my added options are popular... so no schedule to date.
tom

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tom
I ordered my Maverick through Chapman Ford in Horsham, PA. Tom and company are great to work with and very responsive.
I sent them an email. They are about a 2hr drive from my location and this appears to be the best deal. Thank you!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts