Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
XLT with Luxury Package, hybrid, area51 blue -- no ala carte options
That’s the same as my order. I put mine in on 7/12/21 with a fairly small dealer. Was their first Maverick order. Finally went “in production“ on 12/27, but no updates in the system since then. I asked my dealer to put my email address in the system with the order, but I don’t think they’re the most tech savvy and it’s never happened, because I’ve never gotten any emails from Ford. I do have an account on ford.com and that system did accept my Maverick VIN (along with two other Fords I have that actually exist) and whatnot, but still, no communication through that channel, either.

Anyway, like most I refresh pretty much every day hoping for a blend date on the window sticker or a change from “TBD” to something concrete on the shipping, but nothing yet….

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered a Lariat Luxury package on 6/15. It went into production on 12/1, and was marked Built on 12/30. Part of that time it was at the contractor to get the spray-in bedliner. It shipped earlier this week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I order my hybrid xlt on June 28th. I live in West Chester, PA. No word on a build date yet. Have been stuck in Priority Code 2 since September. Nothing has changed since then.

·
Registered
49 Posts
And mine was built yesterday and is now showing an estimated delivery of 2/15, but is not shipped yet. Still unsure if that means the spray-in bedliner is in as well, but I think so.

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
31 Posts
Every time I call Ford I get a non- speaking person that I cannot understand, when I ask to speak to someone with English. They say they will transfer but hang up. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Every time I call Ford I get a non- speaking person that I cannot understand, when I ask to speak to someone with English. They say they will transfer but hang up. Anyone else have this issue?
I've always managed to reach a speaking person . No problem understanding then either ;)

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
interesting ... yeah, suppose the spray-in liner could be the sticking point

doesn't sound like hybrid engine itself necessarily it (in that hybrids are at least getting build dates)

would be nice if Ford could at the very least update SOMETHING about the reservations rather than this ...

My Reservations, Orders and Purchases
Preproduction computer-generated image(s) shown below. Not representative of your vehicle(s) reserved or ordered.

Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases.
Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Howdy all,

I put in order for Maverick XLT hybrid last June - and have yet to hear anything whatsoever about a build date, VIN or anything at all really. This seems odd. What might be going on?
I ordered mine June 8 same thing .....til last Friday Jan 7 and I got a vehicle order confirmation only, no build date either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy all,

I put in order for Maverick XLT hybrid last June - and have yet to hear anything whatsoever about a build date, VIN or anything at all really. This seems odd. What might be going on?
Unfortunately this is the norm!
Ford and it's dealers are doing a very poor job communicating to customers, especially long pending orders. Yes, they have some very popular models, but that does not excuse the ongoing poor communication. Can't Ford even update your Fordpass account with current status once a month, does not seem unreasonable. As a long time Ford owner and stockholder, I am very disappointed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Unfortunately this is the norm!
Ford and it's dealers are doing a very poor job communicating to customers, especially long pending orders. Yes, they have some very popular models, but that does not excuse the ongoing poor communication. Can't Ford even update your Fordpass account with current status once a month, does not seem unreasonable. As a long time Ford owner and stockholder, I am very disappointed.
Exactly my point! While, yes, I do 'get' the supply chain issues & so on ... that's still NO excuse for Ford not updating customers with some information, at least that the order even truly exists - as is, the ford.com account shows nothing, as if the reservation/order was never made.

It would take a rather simple adjustment to their workflow notification to acknowledge something about the order.

Ditto: a shareholder myself & been driving a Ford Ranger going way back....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy all,

I too ordered a Maverick last June .(6-19-21). Ford has sent me numerous emails over the last six months outlining the progress. As of today (1-12-22) the truck has been delivered to the dealer . Pickup will be in a couple of days .
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number
$
Howdy all,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Howdy all,

Same here , ordered June 6th, Lariet Luxery 1st edition, no build date, called Ford, says order in system, no rhyme or reason to orders 🤷‍♀️

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I too ordered a Maverick last June .(6-19-21). Ford has sent me numerous emails over the last six months outlining the progress. As of today (1-12-22) the truck has been delivered to the dealer . Pickup will be in a couple of days . View attachment 2833 $
Interesting! Have gotten literally nothing from Ford itself other than an e-mail last October referencing some gratuity goodies they plan include with Mavericks (and basically a 'form letter' sent out, not having anything to do with specific orders)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy all,
Ordered Maverick XLT Hybrid, Spray In Bedliner, 6-24-2021! Got Build date if Feb.7th. From what I have heard, most June orders should be Scheduled this Month(Jan.2022)..

21 - 40 of 57 Posts