Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same-ish: XLT Hybrid Lux Package, + floor mats. Area 51. Ordered June 23, rec'd the order confirmation within a day or two, then squat. Dealer doesn't have a clue either. In terms of the allocation mentions - anyway to know the allocations for specific dealers? I'd pay the guy a reasonable amount to sell the order to a dealer with a higher allocation

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy all,

I put in order for Maverick XLT hybrid last June - and have yet to hear anything whatsoever about a build date, VIN or anything at all really. This seems odd. What might be going on?
I got a “C” number when I ordered last fall. C-359. Nothing, nada. Won’t Ford be thrilled if we all start canceling and writing bad reviews. Never ever ordered a vehicle and “nothing”. My Dealet had one Mustang, two Broncos a couple FX4, no Rangers, just empty lot. I’m giving them just a little bit more time than I’ll go elsewhere.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got a “C” number when I ordered last fall. C-359. Nothing, nada. Won’t Ford be thrilled if we all start canceling and writing bad reviews. Never ever ordered a vehicle and “nothing”. My Dealet had one Mustang, two Broncos a couple FX4, no Rangers, just empty lot. I’m giving them just a little bit more time than I’ll go elsewhere.
Bad reviews for both dealer and Ford, after the deal closes. Bet on it. As to cancelling? Demand exceeds supply. They’ll still sell every unit built. You cancel and they’ll just wave buh bye. O

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy all,

I put in order for Maverick XLT hybrid last June - and have yet to hear anything whatsoever about a build date, VIN or anything at all really. This seems odd. What might be going on?
Seems dealers are taking orders in hopes that you back out and they have inventory to sell. The hybrid motors are short demand is high and engine builds are behind

·
Registered
273 Posts
That's likely your order number. Call Ford Customer Service at 800-334-4375, and ask them to track your truck. Your dealer not having much inventory is typical for the last 6-8 months. Your dealer refusing to talk to you about what's going on with your order is... not great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy all,

I just picked up my XL hybrid today! I put my order in last June as well. I think maybe if you ordered more add-ons? I didn’t get all the bells and whistles just a few. No problem with them trying to change the price on me or anything, but I did get the pitch for extended warrant, etc. And it took 3 plus hours to get out of there! Lastly, I have to say, it’s like driving a computer. Absolutely incredible! Hang in there, so far it seems to have been worth the wait, Cheers!!!!

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
31 Posts
Good morning : is there a certain time of day/ night that Ford emails your build date? Also I know like others have ordered on line but included a dealership. Is that t possible to change dealers? I have text/ email and phone since September and my supposed salesman with not return Tks Ron

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good morning : is there a certain time of day/ night that Ford emails your build date? Also I know like others have ordered on line but included a dealership. Is that t possible to change dealers? I have text/ email and phone since September and my supposed salesman with not return Tks Ron
I can answer the question about changing dealers. According to Ford Corporate. No.

·
Registered
XL cloth seats/ Area 51 paint no options
31 Posts
Mine Aug 2nd. So I guess there’s still hope. Funny thing is a local had one exact color and hybrid XL and guy that ordered it was 2 weeks after my order date. I ordered mine in Florida and this is a very small dealer in SC just don’t add up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Howdy all,

I ordered in june too. I heard for my dealer, its still on order. Hopefully soon hybrids were held up.

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Gladiator
7 Posts
I ordered a cyber orange XLT Hybrid with lux package, sunroof, floor mats, sliding rear window and hard rollup tonneau cover on June 15. It is still not in production. I've been in contact with my dealer every few weeks since I ordered. My priority number is 10. I know the tonneau covers are a constrained item, so in late December I asked my dealer to remove the tonneau cover from my order to hopefully help get my truck into production. The response I got back was that my order was locked and no changes could be made. I asked what that meant, and my dealer said that means that Ford is reviewing my order. Fast forward to this past Friday, Jan 14, and my order is still locked, and still NOT in production. So I'm stuck in some weird limbo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I reached out to my dealership a few weeks ago to hear if there's any news. 2 weeks later (today) I was told that "Ford rejected this order # B02E due to 2.5L Hybrid’s not available. Would you like to order one without the hybrid? Is that a complete lie? I was sent emails direct from Ford in October saying my order was placed. And I believe I received something about a kit being added for the delay. Not sure what to do but something smells fishy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered my Maverick EB a few days ago. The spray on liner was not included/offered with mine in the LXT luxury package. Only the drop in. I could have sworn it was included a month ago when I started getting serious about buying one. Spray on isn't listed at all on their site now.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts