Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’re not on the portal. Sales guy said some could come in and persons ordering did not want. Otherwise, it is wait until portal opens up again. In meantime, Toyota and Ram are working on same size truck. Unless Toyota makes theirs a hybrid, don’t think Ford will have much competition. Even the Ecoboost beats everything else.

Had not been paying much attention to any of this because NONE offered stick shift, and my wife is stuck on her stick shift until she saw a Maverick. Never saw her liking a vehicle so much.

We’re hoping to downsize to Maverick, an RTV and our tractor. Presently have 2 high level Mazdas and a 2005 Tacoma. The Miata GT is for sale to have space for the Kubota 520.

· Registered
77 Posts
my wife likes that we have the maverick and has driven it when needed but will not budge from a manual trans when ordering her a new car.
last new car we bought her was a 2018 mazda3 GT and she still loves it.

· Registered
126 Posts
my wife likes that we have the maverick and has driven it when needed but will not budge from a manual trans when ordering her a new car.
I like the way she thinks, but there just aren't many manual options left out there. I gave up on manual daily drivers a few years ago.

I'm dead inside, but cars are way easier to sell when I'm done with them!

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Our last was our 2016 Mazda3 with 6M. Great car. My neuropathy progressed such that I can no longer drive it nor the 2013 Miata GT PRHT.

· Vendor
30 Posts
Used our Larriat with heated seats Maverick for photo shoot with Grassroots MotorSports Magazine of one of our Miata projects yesterday. Heated seats didn't help much in the bed at 40mph down a canyon running the camera for the shoot but at Sunrise yesterday I surfed and really love those HEATED seats in the cold mornings before and after surfing.

One thing I really like that FORD did here was to setup the heated seats and heated steering wheel so that if you remote start it from inside your house on a cold morning it will immediately fire up the seat and steering wheel heaters.... so as to take the chill off before you get in to drive away.

· Registered
77 Posts
Our Miata is for sale.
to bad you arent closer to houston. 2013 Miata GT PRHT with a manual trans would be an easy sale here!!
i would list it with your local porsche club pages. many porche track guys and gals track a miata....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts