Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I live in Sarasota, FL and I placed an order yesterday for a Lariat 2.0 AWD, Luxury package, Velocity Blue, 4k tow, FX4. I used my X-Plan pricing through work.

I have a 2018 F-150 Lariat, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Lightning Blue that I will be trading in. I always thought I wanted a full size pick up, so 3 1/2 years ago I factory ordered a pretty loaded F-150. I absolutely love the truck, but come to realize it is just too big for what I need. It is difficult to park and barely fits in my garage. I end up driving my VW GTI most of the time, hence why the F-150 only has 8700 miles on it. 3000 miles of that was a round trip from Florida to Wisconsin last year. I think the Maverick will fit my needs and will be much easier drive around town. I might need to make two trips to Home Depot for mulch every spring instead of one, but that is pretty insignificant.

The F-150 is paid for, so I figure the dealer will be writing me a check for $10-12k based on current market value.

I ordered from the same dealer I got my F-150 from. Matthews-Currie in Nokomis, FL. They were easy to deal with on the F-150 purchase and I have had good experiences with their service department.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats @perfectlyfrank. Did you consider any other vehicles before going with the Maverick?
I actually thought about a Bronco (not Bronco Sport) for about a minute, but decided it wouldn't be as practical and didn't want to wait that long. The Ranger was just coming out when I bought my F-150, but I didn't care for it then and it hasn't grown on me.

My F-150 is Lightning Blue and the Maverick will be Velocity Blue, so it's pretty much going to be a mini version of what I have now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts