Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I’m ordering late and a lot of the delays news has me curious how I should order my Maverick tomorrow to try and get scheduled as fast as possible.

my debate
Lariat w/ lux package and moonroof

or
Lariat with just moonroof Co-pilot
I’ll add in the spray liner and cover afterwards:

rumors I’m seeing if you order the spray in seperately it will most likely be delayed but if you order it with a package you may be better off? Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I haven't seen many Lariat models scheduled on the trackers. Usually it's XL or XLT. Only thing I've seen is that an EcoBoost engine will more likely get scheduled faster than a Hybrid. Which engine are you ordering?

I think that regardless since you're ordering it now it might take longer than pending orders. I don't remember if the moonroof has slowed things down, but spray in liners have unless it's in a lux package.

At this point it's a crapshoot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My plan was to go hybrid since the gas mileage was the biggest selling point for me to finally get my first truck. I’m okay with waiting as long as that wait for the hybrid is gonna be 3-4 months till I get it. If it’s longer than that idk if my current vehicle will last that long

·
Registered
140 Posts
It definitely wouldn't hurt to place an order now since that's the only way to get a Hybrid. Dealers won't have any hybrid stock for the time being. Make sure that if you put in any money that it's refundable in case your current vehicle kicks the bucket.

I'm hoping that production will ramp up and all of us who ordered hybrids will get them before the end of the year. I think we'll have a better idea of how production is going in the coming month or two. October 5th is when media reviews come out and I would think Ford would want to address any production issues by then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts