Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and its a bit confusing to find the info i need. So, if the answer to my question is already here please send me a link so i can dive in.
I went on Ford.com and build a Maverick XLT. At the end I got an email confirmation from a Ford dealer near where I live with the title "Saratoga Ford has received your request for a Ford Maverick" from "[email protected]".
then I received a second email from a sales person saying "
As a way of making this experience as "hassle free" as possible, I would like to know if there are any "must have" options you are looking for? An example of this is a specific Color, Leather, Navigation, etc? I am happy to help with any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon. "
The confusing part is: if i already selected what i wanted, why I am getting this email? I was expecting an email with some sort of confirmation ID, or a number that will help me track my order somewhere in time.
Did you encountered the same issues, or your experience was different? Can someone help me understand how this works at the end? I just don't want to wait for months and then find out that I have to start over again, or even worse to find out that there is no option to order anymore?
Thank you in advance! Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you submitted your Maverick order (along with packages and options) and received a confirmation from Ford and the dealership then you should be good to go. I went to my local dealer and obtained a copy of my build order (preview) for my Area 51 XLT FX4 w/Lux package. FYI, I have not received any emails from FORD regarding my build. I obtained my build date and VIN# from my dealership. My advice is to contact your dealer (salesperson) with those questions. This site and the Maverick Truck Club website have a ton of information that will help answer a lot of your Maverick questions. Welcome and Good Luck

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and its a bit confusing to find the info i need. So, if the answer to my question is already here please send me a link so i can dive in.
I went on Ford.com and build a Maverick XLT. At the end I got an email confirmation from a Ford dealer near where I live with the title "Saratoga Ford has received your request for a Ford Maverick" from "[email protected]".
then I received a second email from a sales person saying "
As a way of making this experience as "hassle free" as possible, I would like to know if there are any "must have" options you are looking for? An example of this is a specific Color, Leather, Navigation, etc? I am happy to help with any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon. "
The confusing part is: if i already selected what i wanted, why I am getting this email? I was expecting an email with some sort of confirmation ID, or a number that will help me track my order somewhere in time.
Did you encountered the same issues, or your experience was different? Can someone help me understand how this works at the end? I just don't want to wait for months and then find out that I have to start over again, or even worse to find out that there is no option to order anymore?
Thank you in advance! Mike
You'll need to go to the dealer and complete an order. You've received the "reservation" email, which is step 1. Usually your dealer will require some sort of good faith payment to make sure you don't order the truck and leave them holding the bag. They'll give you an order number, and when available a VIN, which you can use to track your order with Ford.

Then, when your Maverick is ready, you go down to the dealer and handle the paperwork and pick it up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts