Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
XTL Hybrid Area 51
23 Posts
So this is a STOCK unit and it has hit the week of scheduled production?

·
Registered
XTL Hybrid Area 51
23 Posts
Great to hear you are getting closer to a delivery. There are posts today on other sites that some retail orders are getting moved to earlier production dates. Exciting times as Ford dials in their production now that it is starting up officially.

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
121 Posts
I just saw the sheet on our first stock unit, scheduled to arrive towards the end of the second week of September. It's a fairly well loaded up model in Area 51, complete w/FX4 package, sunroof, and a list of other things I didn't pay too much attention to after spotting the price; over 33K. Well out of consideration for my budget.
Any way, I should be able to see my first look at the real thing this week as the scheduled training even will be taking place, I believe on Thursday. I work late, so don't expect any shots of it until Friday night or the weekend.

·
Registered
2017 Escape, 2017 Ram 1500
121 Posts
I just saw the sheet on our first stock unit, scheduled to arrive towards the end of the second week of September. It's a fairly well loaded up model in Area 51, complete w/FX4 package, sunroof, and a list of other things I didn't pay too much attention to after spotting the price; over 33K. Well out of consideration for my budget.
Any way, I should be able to see my first look at the real thing this week as the scheduled training even will be taking place, I believe on Thursday. I work late, so don't expect any shots of it until Friday night or the weekend.

Why do I always get a double post?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts