Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been working with Caitlyn in their internet sales department, and she finally got back to me on two questions I know we are all dying to know the answers. First off, she couldn't access my reservation, told me last night to call Ford. I tried, within their stated business hours, no joy. Tried again this morning, same thing, no joy. So I'll try again Monday morning.

So she finally got back to me. They need a $500 deposit to place the order, not at all unlike most people have reported from their dealerships. And, they will not be tacking on anything to the MSRP.

Louisville alone has several Ford dealerships, and I'm pretty sure there's at least one across the river in Indiana, in the Clarksville area. Plus, I know there are dealerships east down I-64 from Shelbyville to Frankfort to Lexington. If you're in Kentucky, and you local dealer can't beat this, look at making the drive to Louisville. To me, no place in this state is far. I'm from Texas. It takes eight hours to get from my hometown to Texarkana, and there's still more of Texas south of my hometown. Anyways, unless something unexpected pops up, I'll stick with Oxmoor. Philly and Kansas are still options, and I don't mind the drive.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered mine at Oxmoor Ford yesterday. Went in person. Paid the deposit. Have a confirmation email from Ford. I thought it was funny, online you select how you want to be contacted. I selected email. Another dealer did send me an email, with a number to call them. That's not what contact me by email means. :p Excited to get it when it's time. Surprised I had to actually go into the place and couldn't order it online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts