Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by at my dealer today; was going to make a few changes (drop spray-in bed liner, tonneau cover) but found out I couldn't. My order moved to priority 2 and I should be getting a build date and Vin number soon.

My order is XLT trim, velocity blue, FX4 package with following stand alone options: moon roof, spray in bed liner, tri-fold tonneau cover, 400w inverter, full size spare.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I stopped by at my dealer today; was going to make a few changes (drop spray-in bed liner, tonneau cover) but found out I couldn't. My order moved to priority 2 and I should be getting a build date and Vin number soon.

My order is XLT trim, velocity blue, FX4 package with following stand alone options: moon roof, spray in bed liner, tri-fold tonneau cover, 400w inverter, full size spare.
I changed colors....3 weeks ago, and it changed to 02.... and still nothing but it is a Hybrid

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why is everyone trying to drop the spray-in liner? I just added it to my Xl. I think the spray-in liner with the logo adds more value than getting it done after purchase.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Why is everyone trying to drop the spray-in liner? I just added it to my Xl. I think the spray-in liner with the logo adds more value than getting it done after purchase.
Delays the build.....

·
Registered
240 Posts
I read that is only if its an addon, and not part of a package, no?
Correct.....but it’s a spray in on the XL

·
Registered
24 Posts

I was considering dropping the stand alone spray-in on my XLT but this gives me hope.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1970 Mercury Montego, 2018 Dodge Challenger, 2017 F-150
312 Posts
I reserved a Base Big Bronco 2.7, Sasquatch 2 door Oxford White on July 20th 2020, with the nearest dealer FoMoCo website gave me......... I found out, they finally actually ordered it on 3-18-21. I have a order number that's it from Ford. I went to the dealership last week... they are telling me next year...exactly what Ford e-mailed two weeks ago, but they hinted that I could change my color, or packages. They said in the e-mail that there are new ones coming up for 2022., colors and packages. The Bronco I reserved was on back order because of the hardtops. I ordered a 2-door. FoMoCo said i could opt to the 4-door soft top and get it earlier. I don't want a 4-door.... Ihope Ford can get their suppliers in GEAR! I have yet to hear anything about the Maverick I reserved. Crickets???????? Another Dealer I went through to order the Maverick, called me back the next day to tell me that I need to change the order because the DROP-IN bed-liner is on back order saw i changed to spray in. if I knew all this was going to happen I would have just opted out of the bed-liner stuff all together and get in done elsewhere! Flustrating!!!! To say the least!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts