Ford Maverick Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If it only took 8 weeks. It was not a hybrid. Probably bare bones XL model. I called the dealer in July and told them I hope to receive my Lariat Lux Hybrid by May. They said I'd better hurry up and order soon in that case. So I ordered on Aug 2 and build date is next week.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We ordered a Lariat Hybrid on Nov. 2 and have gotten the couple of emails from Ford about continuing delays. I just called Ford about the order to see if they had any other information.

I asked if the Ford support person if he had any idea when our truck might go into production - this spring, or summer, or this year at all, or pushed to 2023. He had no answers.

He confirmed that new orders would be allowed starting sometime this summer. I asked if there was a chance they would just cut off the initial round of orders at some point and we'd be just left having to place a new order for a 2023, and he said his sources said probably not. But that I would 'love my Maverick when we get it' and this would 'all be worth it.'

I'm not hopeful that we'll be getting this truck now.
I ordered 9/7/21. Picked up yesterday!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree - Ford messed up with the amount of orders and should of closed them a long time ago
waiting 10+ months for a car is not normal and we hear nothing from ford - just generic corporate bs

when I ordered in July I was told to expect it by november-ish

yes there's a pandemic and parts shortages but they should be focusing on the suppliers and getting the first orders out
but instead people who order different trims/engines in January are getting their trucks in 2 months :rolleyes:
I'm not too sure about the trims having anything to do with when one gets their truck. I ordered a base XL with a trailer hitch in late October of last year. Still haven't got it.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts