Ford Maverick Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lyle, you are absolutely right. My dealer told me today that my Mavericks 11/1 build was pushed back to the week of 11/15 because of the previous Hermosillo Factory closures. There has to be a domino effect as a result of the factory shutting down for three days and now five. The material shortages have been getting worse not better. I read on the Maverick Truck Club website over a week ago that there is a magnesium shortage that could cause the auto industry to shut down by this December. FORD can't and won't commit to any build dates because of the material shortage issues. This factory closure will not be welcome news. It's unfortunate for us all. Hopefully this will be a temporary hiccup and we will start seeing our Mavericks built and delivered soon. Good Luck To All

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just received an email from Ford my build week has moved back to 12/6. I started at 11/15 about every two weeks since I get an email moving me back a week 11/15, 11/22, 11/29, 12/6. I’m not one of those that wants to here from Ford. I’m hoping no more emails please!

·
Registered
142 Posts
I joined the game late. Ordered an Eco on 10/4.
The way I see it if I don't wait this thing out, by the time the supply chain gets unkinked and these trucks become readily available the price may well be substantially higher than where i'm locked in. I also have concerns that new vehicles in general may be very difficult to come by
Font Paper Paper product Document Transparency

·
Registered
62 Posts
right, so all of a sudden its Bidens fault - right. Guys, grow up here!
Perhaps I made a general comment? I don't have to specifically blame Biden for the late delivery of my vehicle. If fact, I blame him for so much more that is of serious consequence for all Americans. Far too many important issues to limit to a chip shortage, and as a US ARMY Vet, I have a long list of his failures. So again, I say in a very broad and general way:
LET'S GO BRANDON!!

Something stating this will likely be my first aftermarket Mav accessory.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Far be it from me to " stir the pot " but if anybody can shutdown a pipeline or the construction of border protection it would be Brandon
Now I'm just kidding folks. It's a joke don't be trippin

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Perhaps I made a general comment? I don't have to specifically blame Biden for the late delivery of my vehicle. If fact, I blame him for so much more that is of serious consequence for all Americans. Far too many important issues to limit to a chip shortage, and as a US ARMY Vet, I have a long list of his failures. So again, I say in a very broad and general way:
LET'S GO BRANDON!!

Something stating this will likely be my first aftermarket Mav accessory.
You're an idiot. And I'm a veteran too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What was your original build start date?
Just got pushed again. 15 Nov build week now.
LET'S GO BRANDON!
You're an idiot. And I'm a veteran too!
This is not a political forum and this kind of post (crude and offensive) should not be allowed. That goes for both sides of politics. We need for administrators to shut this down. This is about our love for the Ford Maverick, not for airing political positions.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.