Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Have not heard a thing about it

Votes: 5 20.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today I got official notice from Ford that my originally ordered 11/9/22 '23 bare bones XL hybrid (except for trailer hitch) is finished being built, and it should get to dealership between Jan, 3 and the 9th.

· Registered
MY23 CarbGray Hybrid Lariat Lux 360/360A
412 Posts
Changed my vote to reflect my new info. Scheduled for production on 1/5/23 and ETA to dealer 1/22/23. SEMPER GUMBY! I have my VIN and private offer certificate (which expires 1/3/23...figures).

· Registered
412 Posts
Congratulations, i still haven't gotten my private offer certificate yet…
Thanks, but I've been scheduled before... 🙄😉 Funny how Ford Marketing said the private offer certificate expires on 1/3/23. I mean, c'mon Ford. Do you really want to keep our anxiety jacked like that? What's the point of an expiration when you are barely building vehicles?

· Registered
39 Posts
I ordered my Carbonized Gray Ecoboost XLT AWD with towing package on Dec.27th. 2021, it arrived at my dealer Dec. 8th. 2022. It was scheduled for Production week of Sept. 5th, then changed 5 times. Built and shipped on November 2nd. but took awhile to get here & sat at a Chicago railyard for about 9 days.
View attachment 4939
Getting rustproofing/undercoated & spray-in bed liner on Tuesday Dec. 13th. at Bullet Liner in Green Bay, WI. Then I'll have it. Getting a hard roll-up tonneau cover, Zurich Shield & splash guards later but soon.

· Registered
39 Posts
I have no idea, but my question is: rustproofing under the vehicle? Is that something they didn't do?
I guess most vehicles apply rustproofing now days but likely not that effective, especially in States that have a lot of snow & salt. The 2 part Auto Armor process used by Bullet will give me lasting rust protection as I plan on keeping my Maverick a long time.

· Registered
21 Posts
I'm in "have not heard a thing." I ordered on 10/1/2021 and nothing. I have confirmation from dealer and Ford that my order rolled into a 2023 MY. Glad I bought my Santa Cruz, as it appears they will never get around to giving me a build date. I must be the Rodney Dangerfield of customers, as I'm now also waiting for my "45 day update" that was promised. No respect! :)

· Registered
412 Posts
Changed my vote to reflect the good news...my truck is in production! I'm at the point where I can download the window sticker! The thing is that I didn't get any email or official communication. I just kept reading posts here from people whose trucks were getting built & couldn't believe I was getting passed over again, so I checked the Ford Tracker. Imagine my surprise!

· Registered
412 Posts
Thats great news! I didnt get a email either i just kept tracking my truck and it showed it was in production a week early.
The estimated production date I got from Ford Marketing was 1/5/23, so I wasn't really expecting anything. I don't know when it actually went INTO production, so I guess I'd better check the tracker daily now.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts