• Shipped

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Have not heard a thing about it

Votes: 5 20.0%
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
'23 Maverick XLT Hybrid Cactus Gray BOP
5 Posts
Although not yet in my physical possession, here is a walk around video of my Maverick made by my selling dealer Tim at Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS. He asked if I'd let him showcase the BAP as mine was the first Maverick with BAP that they received.
Without further ado, here is my Mav's 15 minutes of fame!
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid with Black Appearance Package

What I find interesting is the interior cloth LOOKS NOTHING LIKE the images on the Ford configurator. I like what I'm getting so much more than what the configurator showed. How does Ford make a mistake like this? Another error - when I use the configurator and spec my truck exactly like I ordered it, the configurator shows body colored mirror caps with the BAP which is clearly not the case - BAP mirror caps are gloss black.

Good thing Ford is only building trucks and not sending humans to outer space. This lack of attention to detail would get many an astronaut killed - think Sandra Bullock in Gravity. Rant over - go back to enjoying (or dreaming about) your Mav's.

· Registered
98 Posts
Nice my white with BOP has been shipped. This is the first actual pics/vid I have seen of the package. Getting pumped to take delivery. After 14+ months of waiting, I've been meh on the entire experience.

· Registered
6 Posts
Nice my white with BOP has been shipped. This is the first actual pics/vid I have seen of the package. Getting pumped to take delivery. After 14+ months of waiting, I've been meh on the entire experience.
I’ve been waiting 14 months as well. The only additional delay I have is getting my truck shipped from KS to GA. The dealer has limited holiday hours and transport trucks are busy. Weather hasn’t helped. Mine is tentatively getting picked up Jan 3. Should take no longer than a day or two for delivery to my front door.

· Registered
6 Posts
Santa came through - my Mav which wasn’t scheduled to be picked up until this coming Tuesday got picked up Friday and delivered yesterday. The dealership was finished early with my bedliner and the driver showed up early. He drove all night and dropped it off while my first cup of coffee was still warm. Great way to start the year!
Wishing you all get your Mavericks sooner than later.

Attachments

· Registered
Area 51 XLT hybrid ordered 11/9/21
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I currently get 15-18 mpg with my 2006 Chevy Colorado. Whatever I get from the Maverick will be at least a huge improvement.
Yes, indeed. Someone in the neighborhood has a Honda Ridgeline and it only gets 20 MPG.

I went from my very 1st car, a 1976 AMC Gremlin 232 (3.8L) that got 16-18 MPG to my last one, VW Touareg 3.0 V-6 TDI diesel (1300 pounds heavier than Maverick), that got upper 20s around town, 30-33 highway to Maverick at 58 city, 41 highway. Plus, I'm saving even more $$$ buying gas vs. diesel. :D

· Registered
MY23 CarbGray Hybrid Lariat Lux 360/360A
388 Posts
Changed my answer to SHIPPED. Confirmed via Ford Marketing that the truck is in transit, currently in Nogales, AZ. That's only 7 hours (472 miles) from my dealership. Official ETA is the 1st-7th of February.

· Registered
MY23 CarbGray Hybrid Lariat Lux 360/360A
388 Posts
The truck has made it from Nogales, AZ to Colton, CA over the past two (2) weeks. (It's an 8 hour drive, but whatever.) It is closer to me right now than it is to the dealership it's headed to. The official ETA has not changed: sometime around Feb 1-7. Ford Customer Relations said "It should be there in a couple of days." Riiiight... And still I wait.

· Registered
98 Posts
Santa came through - my Mav which wasn’t scheduled to be picked up until this coming Tuesday got picked up Friday and delivered yesterday. The dealership was finished early with my bedliner and the driver showed up early. He drove all night and dropped it off while my first cup of coffee was still warm. Great way to start the year!
Wishing you all get your Mavericks sooner than later.
Twins, got mine on 1-20-23
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Car

21 - 37 of 37 Posts