Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I placed a 2022 cactus grey hybrid xlt luxury package with, sliding window, splash gaurd, ford 360 and rubber floor mat back in August 2021.
I just heard it's built and ready to clear customs. When I checked the window sticker it have a different price for luxury package, base price for truck and ford 360. Initially I remembered ford said they will honor the original price signed then, WHICH they did for my 2022 XL. Now the other dealership, who took the xlt order, saying no I will be charged the new rate but I will get a check from dealership in couple weeks after delivery the difference. But that means we are going to pay higher sales tax and if we are financing, have to finance according to new bill of sale price.

Any thoughts or advice???

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same issue.....2022 Lariat Hybrid. Truck is built and awaiting shipment. Window sticker is $1400.00 more than signed contract. Ford Customer Service said that the price on the window sticker reflects orders made after the price adjustment and that the Dealer would have to correct the issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts