Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just told by my salesman that my maverick order has been assigned priority to after being at priority 19 for months. Does anyone know how long to expect to wait to hear from Ford about a build date now that I have been changed to number 2 priority?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Was just told by my salesman that my maverick order has been assigned priority to after being at priority 19 for months. Does anyone know how long to expect to wait to hear from Ford about a build date now that I have been changed to number 2 priority?
PS. My order was placed on July 21st for a hybrid XLT/Co-Pilot 360

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered Lariat with Luxury pkg on June 9 and still don't have a VIN. Apparently sourcing the material for the spray in bedliner is a problem and it is delaying all Mavericks with either the separate option or the luxury package which includes said bed liner. I called the 800 number and was told that they will go by date priority and luxury package orders get priority over separately ordered bed liner.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I ordered Lariat with Luxury pkg on June 9 and still don't have a VIN. Apparently sourcing the material for the spray in bedliner is a problem and it is delaying all Mavericks with either the separate option or the luxury package which includes said bed liner. I called the 800 number and was told that they will go by date priority and luxury package orders get priority over separately ordered bed liner.
Did they provided a possible timeline of when when you can expect the order to be back on track?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts