Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been holding off ordering pending a test drive or at least a drive review. I currently have been mileing up my 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 6.2L. It’s all paid off and I’d like to relegate this great truck to towing our travel trailer and other heavier hauling duties for many years to come. This little maverick seems perfect for my needs. Probably gonna order a hybrid lariat in black! What a great concept

·
Registered
97 Posts
I’ve been holding off ordering pending a test drive or at least a drive review. I currently have been mileing up my 2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 6.2L. It’s all paid off and I’d like to relegate this great truck to towing our travel trailer and other heavier hauling duties for many years to come. This little maverick seems perfect for my needs. Probably gonna order a hybrid lariat in black! What a great concept
Black looks great ! ....for about the first 5 minutes after you wash it :( But If I had a dust free garage to store it, and were going to go though all the trouble, I'd definitely make sure I blacked out the rest of it too, including black wheels, and dark tinted glass. Only thing about all that is, I'm not sure I'd pick a Maverick to be the super mean looking, murdered out sport truck either.... I dunno. Still better than white I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts