Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago I got an email from Ford saying my order (from Oct. of 2021) was going to go into production during the week of Dec. 19th. As thrilled as I was that FINALLY something positive was happening, I told everyone that based on what I had been reading online that that it would be cold day in @#%^ if the Dec.19th production would happen, that the date would in all likelihood be moved back.

So today I get another Ford email. And it starts off by saying that my production date is being changed. I was all set to say "told you so", but as I read more it said my production date was being move up a week to the week of December 12th!!

Can't believe it. But none the less, this is now one happy dude. My 3 "kids" (all between the ages of 35-45) were asking what I would like for Christmas. So even though I know the truck probably won't be produced and delivered by Christmas, I gave them a list of things for the truck:
  • Black tailgate lettering (should pop on my iconic silver truck color)
  • Tray floor mats
  • Back seat pet cover
  • Front seat covers
Who knows when the Maverick will make its way from Mexico to North Carolina to be delivered, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll let you know when it arrives and post pictures. Have a great Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾

Registered
Carbonized Gray Lariat Lux 360/360A Hybrid
About a month ago I got an email from Ford saying my order (from Oct. of 2021) was going to go into production during the week of Dec. 19th. As thrilled as I was that FINALLY something positive was happening, I told everyone that based on what I had been reading online that that it would be cold day in @#%^ if the Dec.19th production would happen, that the date would in all likelihood be moved back.

So today I get another Ford email. And it starts off by saying that my production date is being changed. I was all set to say "told you so", but as I read more it said my production date was being move up a week to the week of December 12th!!

Can't believe it. But none the less, this is now one happy dude. My 3 "kids" (all between the ages of 35-45) were asking what I would like for Christmas. So even though I know the truck probably won't be produced and delivered by Christmas, I gave them a list of things for the truck:
  • Black tailgate lettering (should pop on my iconic silver truck color)
  • Tray floor mats
  • Back seat pet cover
  • Front seat covers
Who knows when the Maverick will make its way from Mexico to North Carolina to be delivered, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll let you know when it arrives and post pictures. Have a great Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾馃榾
That's unbelievable! They were telling us any build beyond November was going to be canceled. I'm glad someone made it!

Registered
I'm just wondering what might have taken your order so long to fill? Would it have been a hybrid engine, lux packages, or something else? :unsure:

Registered
I ordered my Black Lariat hybrid (moon roof, spray on liner and soft tonneau cover) 9/9/21 she was 鈥渉ome鈥 5/26/22.. I鈥檝e added the Ford roof spoiler which I love鈥 Makes her look a bit more beefy!! 鈽
Getting 43mpg as I do mostly city driving鈥. She is worth it!!! From reading the many forums it appears the more that is added to the order it takes longer. (The decked out packages,
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Plant Automotive tail & brake light Hood Tree Vehicle

electronic gadgets/lux. 360, park assist) ) The very basic (work truck) seem to get delivered faster.. at least for the initial 2021 orders. Bummed out for those having to wait so long !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts