Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received notice from Ford of a production date on your order? I understand the first units produced will be the 2.0 Eco (not the hybrid).

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mine's scheduled for 9/14, I called the dealer yesterday and got my VIN so I could start shopping insurance quotes. I don't get emails because the order's under my wife's maiden name and address.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine's scheduled for 9/14, I called the dealer yesterday and got my VIN so I could start shopping insurance quotes. I don't get emails because the order's under my wife's maiden name and address.
What motor did you order and what was your order date?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know these emails are going out on Thursday's but are there a set times they have been being sent? I'm on the books for a 2.0 in Cactus Grey, beginning to wonder if my dealer is floating me a line of crap that they have my order verified or they simply just screwed something up. Been in since the second-week orders could be placed.

Thanks All,

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know these emails are going out on Thursday's but are there a set times they have been being sent? I'm on the books for a 2.0 in Cactus Grey, beginning to wonder if my dealer is floating me a line of crap that they have my order verified or they simply just screwed something up. Been in since the second-week orders could be placed.

Thanks All,
Did you get a confirmation email from Ford? If so, go in and have them print out your order details, you'll be able to verify everything that way. If you didn't get an email from Ford, it's doubtful that you got a retail order put in.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Thanks All,
I don't believe that they scheduled last week or this week. I've noticed that people start start posting at around 10-11 PST. It also feels like the orders are being plucked from a hat for build, but I know there has got to be a method to their madness. Here's hoping for a build date for you soon. (I don't have one yet either, ordered 6/25 but I am not in a terrible rush)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you get a confirmation email from Ford? If so, go in and have them print out your order details, you'll be able to verify everything that way. If you didn't get an email from Ford, it's doubtful that you got a retail order put in.

Thanks Guilla.... I did get an email from Ford with priority code and build specs. Have checked with the dealer and they tell me it is "confirmed".

I just do not feel overly optimistic....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Placed order August 15th. Can happily wait. Have a 08 f150 with 253,000 rebuilt Trans and an 8' bed with a tall ARE cap. Can fit the quad beneath.
Gonna even miss that old 6 cylinder....:cry:

Have some red oak to cut up this weekend. Gonna fill that bed full a few times...a lot more trips I'd have to make with the Maverick.
Maybe I should keep the old 1/2 ton around now that I think of it...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not to threadjack, but the real question we need to be asking is what does the process of getting a truck from Hermosillo to Anytown, USA look like? Obviously there's customs, and probably DHS has to check 'em out for illicit substances (remember the Fusions with coke in the trunk a few years ago? fun times!), but do they import them to the states by train and then unload at a central location, or how does that whole process work? Anybody know anyone with Bronco Sport orders that can shed some light on this?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts