Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the drop in bed liner, FWD 4K towing package heard that fwd system cannot be order with this tow package hope ford takes it out to avoid delaying the order

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ordered the drop in bed liner, FWD 4K towing package heard that fwd system cannot be order with this tow package hope ford takes it out to avoid delaying the order
Your dealer was supposed to contact you about the FWD tow package combo. I understand that Ford is offering free AWD upgrade to folks in your situation. You probably should give your dealer a call.

Sorry I don't have a link handy, but the good dealer reps on this forum occasionally post lists of what items/packages are currently delaying orders. The drop-in bed liner was on the list at one time; I'm not sure if it still is.

·
Registered
44 Posts
You might check, I heard that since Ford dropped the FWD on 4k tow and changed orders to the AWD, they were giving a 2k + rebate to buyers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As of current date, all versions of bed liners are in short supply. FoMoCo will not schedule orders that have those items. You can check the 'availability constraints' at mavericktruckclub dot com web site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts