Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
MSRP 27,965 the x plan through my work is an additional 500 off not much below but better than nothing I guess
Yea thanks, my dealer doesn't offer the x plan but I'm getting the MSRP. Best of luck your truck looks great. I'm getting Lariat, Eco AWD, moonroof, 4k, cactus gray. Del. 13 days in CA. where you from?

·
Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
61 Posts
Great color and choice. I was going to hit like, but there is a strange looking guy standing in front of a beautiful machine ;)

I am truly happy for you and the others that have their Mavericks. Crossing my fingers for mine to be built sooner vs later.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Do you have any plans with larger tires/rims? I’m concerned how low it is. I really like it, I just need mine to be taller. What are your thoughts?
Still waiting for my hybrid XL+360 package (carbonized gray)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you have any plans with larger tires/rims? I’m concerned how low it is. I really like it, I just need mine to be taller. What are your thoughts?
Still waiting for my hybrid XL+360 package (carbonized gray)
I'm going to see how it does this winter but I agree bigger tires might be in the future, I love it though!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats, if I found one at the dealer that was the same as my order I'd probably jump on it also. Can't wait for your opinions on everything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts