Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a specific question about the X-Plan pricing, and I'm hoping to get some definitive answers. I've done my research and read the threads on here. I know that you need proof of having 100 shares for 6 months as a stockholder to qualify. I'm in the process of buying said 100 shares, so my question is this: Is that 6 months before I go for financing? Because I've already placed my order.

If anyone can help me, that be great. I know there are Ford dealers in the group, so please chime in.

·
Registered
191 Posts
There's an easier way to get x-plan. Either join the Mustang club of America for 3 months before you go back to get financing, or if your employer is a partner you have a website to go to that can generate an X-Plan pin, then you show them a pay stub showing you work for that employer.

Either way, in my case, I didn't know I had X-plan until I went in to sign the paperwork, and they still honored it. It saved me about 1k on my loaded Lariat, but if you're buying a lower trim it might save more like $200 or so.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a specific question about the X-Plan pricing, and I'm hoping to get some definitive answers. I've done my research and read the threads on here. I know that you need proof of having 100 shares for 6 months as a stockholder to qualify. I'm in the process of buying said 100 shares, so my question is this: Is that 6 months before I go for financing? Because I've already placed my order.

If anyone can help me, that be great. I know there are Ford dealers in the group, so please chime in.
I have the X Plan due to stock ownership and I placed an order for a Maverick Lariat yesterday. I asked the salesman if he needed to see my PIN # for the X Plan and he said he doesn't need it until I complete the paperwork when I pick up the vehicle. I think as long as you have a current PIN # when you pick up the truck you will be good to go. I doubt anyone will ask "Well, when did you apply for the PIN #." The PIN # Is good for one year so I may have to reapply for another one before I can take delivery.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's an easier way to get x-plan. Either join the Mustang club of America for 3 months before you go back to get financing, or if your employer is a partner you have a website to go to that can generate an X-Plan pin, then you show them a pay stub showing you work for that employer.

Either way, in my case, I didn't know I had X-plan until I went in to sign the paperwork, and they still honored it. It saved me about 1k on my loaded Lariat, but if you're buying a lower trim it might save more like $200 or so.
Thank you for the info. I'm now a card carrying member of The Mustang Club of America. I too am getting the Lariat lux, so I'll take whatever break I can get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the X Plan due to stock ownership and I placed an order for a Maverick Lariat yesterday. I asked the salesman if he needed to see my PIN # for the X Plan and he said he doesn't need it until I complete the paperwork when I pick up the vehicle. I think as long as you have a current PIN # when you pick up the truck you will be good to go. I doubt anyone will ask "Well, when did you apply for the PIN #." The PIN # Is good for one year so I may have to reapply for another one before I can take delivery.
How long does it take Ford to process the request and receive the pin number?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts