Ford Maverick Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The key is "Features availability varies by vehicle."

Ford did a messy job of naming their safety stuff and implementing it across the line. Only the F150 upper trims and the Mach-E get it this year I believe.
BlueCruise requires additional hardware. From everything I've seen this hardware is not included on the Maverick. Down the road there might be opportunity to integrate this hardware and add the feature. It sounds like other models have the hardware incorporated but unable to use until a future software updated. Below is a link to a video that goes through what is installed/required for BlueCruise.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can confirm it now. ;-)
From the Maverick Marketing team: "The Vehicle Height @ 68.7 inches includes the antenna base. The removable part of the antenna (skinny flexible mast adds 5.5 inches)"
maybe tell us what this would look like next to ranger. or your best guess once you see it persion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you saw my previous post, you know I am going to the 2021 Chicago Auto Show to see the Mav in person. I figured I would ask if anyone had questions that you would like me to ask or specific "quirks and features" <---(if you know, you know) you would like pictures of. Post your questions here and I will try to compile a list to ask them when I am there. I'll also try to get as many photos and videos as possible.
If it's not too late, please see if anybody can tell you if there are airbags or other safety features located inside the front seats - anything that would be impeded by seat covers.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
7 Posts
Nothing yet? I thought we'd at least see an answer to this:

Will definitely be asking this question. Being from Utah, we also require front license plates. However, I've never put one on a vehicle. I hate the way they look and refuse. Lucky for me, in Utah it's not a reason for a traffic stop. If they stop you for speeding and want to tack on a fine for not having a plate on the front, they can but that can not be the only reason for the traffic stop. Only ever been stopped twice and no one said anything. Check your state laws. Maybe you can skip it too.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts