Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that there does not seem to be a way to decrease or increase the air flow through the heating/air conditioning vents in the Maverick. My car and my wife's car and most that I'm aware of have a dial that lets you adjust the air flow. Is there a way to adjust the air flow of the Maverick's vents?

·
Registered
9 Posts
If this is what you are asking about. Go to Maverick interior pictures and you can see that it has the air flow directors just like every other vehicle. You can upclose on many pics.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If this is what you are asking about. Go to Maverick interior pictures and you can see that it has the air flow directors just like every other vehicle. You can upclose on many pics.
Firstly, I don't see a forum named "Maverick interior pictures ". Secondly, I'm not talking about "flow directors". I'm talking about a "dial" that allows you to adjust the air flow between all the way off and all the way on. I don't believe they exist on the Maverick.

-Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
On non Lux vehicles, there’s a dial on the center console in the left side for fan/blower speed. This dial isn’t on the Lariat/Lux so I’m assuming they assigned the speed dial somewhere else.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That controls the fan speed for all of the vents. I'm referring to what is normally a "dial" control next to each vent which allows you to close it or open it completely.
That could be the thumb tab on the center slat of the vent that controls air direction. I have a Tacoma and a newer Fusion and none of them have a dial that will control mass air flow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts