In no set order...other then numbered lol for no reason.
- So what is the 'magic' feature package to get if one does just the base XL with hybrid...he wonders as he types. I would go with Area 51 or Carbonized Gray. Seems the spray in bed liner and 4-pin are a must (at least good to have) options. Maybe the Protective Film Hood/Fenders (had that on a different car and really liked it) and sadly $180 splash guards. Well, ok...Ford C0-Pilot360. Other than that, if looking to keep cost low, uncertain what else one would/should add.
- So, how soon until Honda wakes up and replies with a hybrid on the ridgeline one wonders?
- Trunks are like your best girlfriend you no longer date...once you had one you want it again
- Even though I did not really use the 'truck' feature of the ridgeline it seems this smaller one, in part due to hybrid and lower cost, just seems like something that would be used more (as strange as that sounds).
- Rolling the dice...might a Congress pass, as if, an infrastructure bill, offering any incentive to go green and purchase a hybrid one wonders?
- Is it just me or shouldn't Ford's site offer a 'comparison' tool (maybe a pop-up window that in effect says '...you selected XYZ options for Trim ABC truck...for X dollars more you can also get these features.
Yes I know, that is our job to sort out...