Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
According to a thread on the Ford Maverick Truck Club website the rear speakers are 4's, the fronts are 6.5 and the dash tweeters are 2 inches. Crutchfield hasn't done a car audio review of the Maverick yet. I am waiting for that review to see what speaker options will be available. Good Luck

·
Registered
2004 Expedition
11 Posts
According to a thread on the Ford Maverick Truck Club website the rear speakers are 4's, the fronts are 6.5 and the dash tweeters are 2 inches. Crutchfield hasn't done a car audio review of the Maverick yet. I am waiting for that review to see what speaker options will be available. Good Luck
I'm awaiting Crutchfield's breakdown also. My go-to for audio install info. Will probably (hopefully) do all 6 speakers right away.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm awaiting Crutchfield's breakdown also. My go-to for audio install info. Will probably (hopefully) do all 6 speakers right away.
the improvement from 4" --> 6" is going to make a next level difference even beyond upgrading the quality of the speakers which I'm sure you are doing also. Take pictures please, Hoping there isnt much cutting required...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts