Ford Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the XLT Hybrid with the Luxury Package, Co-Pilot360, and soft folding tonneau cover on 7/20. Still no production date so I had the dealer remove the tonneau cover option. Hopefully mine will get picked next week for the production queue
馃
. I figured the cover would be easy to add aftermarket and I heard that was part of the commodity shortage that was holding up some orders.

Registered
The tonneau cover is a big part of it, but also Hybrid orders have been hampered with scheduling. I ordered around the same time (XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360, sliding window) and still haven't been scheduled. There's a lot of people who ordered the hybrid much earlier and have yet to be scheduled as well. Wishing you luck in getting scheduled! Hope we all get dates in the coming weeks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...I've heard conflicting reports regarding the Hybrid...hopefully what they say here is true, that it would only affect stock orders. Don鈥檛 Worry, the 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Isn't Delayed
I figured at least removing the tonneau cover wasn't a big loss and maybe it would help my chances. I guess the longer I wait, the more I have to put down for a down payment.

Good luck on you getting scheduled as well.

Registered
Removing the tonneau should definitely help as I have seen reports that 0% of cars with tonneau covers have been scheduled.

Registered
Yea I did it two weeks ago....no go Look at my signature XL AWD look at all the stuff I removed trying to catch that Rabbit...

Reactions: viperbri

Registered
Did the same, removed Tonneau cover and Fender Film on Wednesday. Ordered 7/16. Lariat Hybrid with the Luxury Package, Co-Pilot360. Here is hoping for good news next week!

Registered
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I made the same move about 2 weeks ago. I am planning to purchase a GatorTrax retractable cover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts